Rally On The Rocks

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
Who is going? Who has been? Who has a huge trailer UTVUnderground could borrow to haul 3 to 4 cars?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nezzy

Mar 3, 2013
Going, have been and nope! Haha! I love this event...we're hosting a night ride Thursday on Hells Revenge.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

ROTR

Rock Crawler
Mar 9, 2011
Utah
www.rallyontherocks.com
BEWARE-thread hijack, but thought it was worth posting!

Can-Am to release new 2015 models at ROTR!
This just in on an e-mail from Can-Am.

"You can definitely advertize the fact that Rally on the Rocks will be the first event where people will see and test ride the new 2015 Can-Am ATV and side-by-side models!"

Whats it gonna be!?​

desertwheeler

Extra Crispy
Oct 25, 2011
Barstow
My dad and I are going. We are super excited too! Wish I could help on the trailer mines too short for three utvs. Only 30ft

RWTDCT

Its an RZR Thing - La Familia
Jun 13, 2013
Central Coast, Ca. (Paso)
I will be going too.

Sorry no large trailer here. Just a thought, used car - car lots normally have large trailers. Check with a few of them, you might get lucky.

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
Hey Rusty you find a trailer yet? I have a lead for you on a trailer that could easily handle your car hauling needs plus has living quarters.

Not yet. Have a few leads on huge flatbeds. Can you pm me the info?

Kenny G

Mar 7, 2013
Cowboy State / Wyoming
I'll be showing up and am getting pretty 'jacked', never been but sounds like it will be a blast. Nice that Kawi is going to have a service unit there, hope I don't need it but way cool of them.

Rokitman

UTVUnderground La Familia
Mar 11, 2013
Nipomo, CA
Kenny, the Kawi's work great out there. I doubt you will need any service, so just prepare for the time of your life!:)

suicidejockey

LooseCannonUTV - UTVUnderground Approved
Mar 13, 2009
Heber City, UT
Rusty, my dad has a trucking company in southern Utah and has three trucks (flat beds) that go to southern Cali three times a week. I'd bet he'd haul any amount of utvs you need to Moab and back. After the trip. If not I have a 40' gooseneck I'll rent or sell you.

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
The Underground picked up a 53 foot triple axle hauler today. Now we can haul our rigs to events. Thanks everyone for the help. See y'all in MOAB.

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
Kawasaki Team Green, the leader in Amateur MX support for over 30 years is headed to Moab, Utah for the Rally on the Rocks.

Kawasaki Team Green will be on hand during the events activities at the Spanish Trails arena to provide technical and mechanical assistance to those in attendance. Team Green will be providing its services free of charge to all those attending the rally. We will also have a supply of emergency parts for all Teryx models on hand just in case. Our technicians will also be available to lend a hand to non-Kawasaki vehicles as well. If you need anything for your side-by-side, from adjusting your air pressure to rebuilding an axle, please stop by the Team Green truck at the arena and say hello.

Team Green and Maxxis have also teamed up at the event to offer emergency tire replacement for those who might encounter tire damage during the week. Tires will be limited to Big Horns in select sizes, but if you run into any problems on the trail please come by the Team Green truck to see if we can help you out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

crazywatson

#13 - UTVUnderground Approved
Jul 30, 2009
Redwood City
I've missed the last 3 years but I'm going to try to make it next year. It's such a awesome event if you have never been it is a must. Definitely bucket list material. The night ride on hells revenge sounds fun.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000