Racers/co-dawg screen names

motive

Jan 12, 2014
Pleasant Grove, UT
Hey everyone. Maybe I'm not always adding 2 and 2 together but could we get a quick response from all the pro desert guys that gives your car number, name, nick name, what you do on your team, and your user name here on UTVUG? We will be running BITD next year and so I am trying to learn the who's who of who is going to be kicking our ass. That and who is talking crap with monstermav.

I'm all over here in the corner like "I like the red car. I don't know who the driver is but it looks fast." Haha. Maybe this is how the wife feels when she tries to watch football. Except I don't watch football either. Anyway, you get the point.

Hell, post a picture too! Monstermav is the only avatar that relates to the actual race car.

Thanks. Looking forward to meeting many of you. I will be at V2R climbing all over your cars looking for ideas on my build!

Zane... AKA Motive. Co-driver, builder, chief mechanic(at least I don't have to pay the bills.) race number-TBD.

Bret901

Team South 1922
Apr 4, 2013
Memphis TN
Team South Motorsports 1922
Bret Ferrell - bret901
Russell Griffin - Racer570
Michael Gilliland - littleclodbuster
Here's a pic of our "bike"

Should be the first "car" to arrive in Reno as long as we have no problems and drive faster than everyone else.

Bret901

Team South 1922
Apr 4, 2013
Memphis TN
I'm just starting to figure out who everyone is, how about everyone that races put their team name and race number in their sig.

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
Team South Motorsports 1922
Bret Ferrell - bret901
Russell Griffin - Racer570
Michael Gilliland - littleclodbuster
Here's a pic of our "bike"

Should be the first "car" to arrive in Reno as long as we have no problems and drive faster than everyone else.

MINT 400!!!!

I'm so country... I'm my own damn cousin.

SimsMotorsports

Factory Polaris #1913
Feb 1, 2009
Prescott Valley
Hey everyone. Maybe I'm not always adding 2 and 2 together but could we get a quick response from all the pro desert guys that gives your car number, name, nick name, what you do on your team, and your user name here on UTVUG? We will be running BITD next year and so I am trying to learn the who's who of who is going to be kicking our ass. That and who is talking crap with monstermav.

I'm all over here in the corner like "I like the red car. I don't know who the driver is but it looks fast." Haha. Maybe this is how the wife feels when she tries to watch football. Except I don't watch football either. Anyway, you get the point.

Hell, post a picture too! Monstermav is the only avatar that relates to the actual race car.

Thanks. Looking forward to meeting many of you. I will be at V2R climbing all over your cars looking for ideas on my build!

Zane... AKA Motive. Co-driver, builder, chief mechanic(at least I don't have to pay the bills.) race number-TBD.
Welcome to the best forum out there!!! We look forward to more racers coming out.

Sims Motorsports/Lonestar Racing #1913

Branden Sims- Driver, Fabricator, Builder, Chief Mechanic, Bill payer, Maintainer

Attachments

BiggJim

I Hate Rules - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Bakersfield
There are several on this forum in our team that will often comment.

Cognito ~ Driver
FactoryFMF~ Driver/co-driver~Pit support
Staggs~ Co-driver~Pit Support
Rappy60guy~ Co-driver~ pit support
Biggjim ~ Pit support mainly
Norcalnick~ photog
Theres a couple more but they dont post enough to know their screen names.

Attachments

megonzo

Jan 25, 2011
Cedar City, UT
Rowdy Dawg Racing
Car Number 1990 Sportsman
Drivers Frenchy & Joanne
Co-Dawgs Robert & Austin (in training)

Race car (?) RZR 900, to be built and running by the eoy.
Car 'name', Purple v.2 to replace The Purple, 800 pro rzr.

Picture of The Purple at last years Powder Puff Race

purple jump.jpg

Bajaxp

SXS Racer Extraordinaire - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 21, 2010
OC
Bajaxp = Matt Parks 1932 Jagged X Polaris RZR

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
I'm a racer chaser.

#19XX
Rusty Baptist
UTVUG Photog

I'm so country... I'm my own damn cousin.

Johnny

UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Mesa Arizona
Johnny/Poser/MoneyBags/JohnnyLightning/JohnnyFlash/A##H###/Fu####

Polaris RZR XP 1000 / UTVinc

1920 Score
1921 BITD

Team members Cant Read or Write so you wont see them posting here

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads