Race ute for sale

Markflexes

Tear It Up 2011 RZR XP
Feb 28, 2012
Peoria, AZ
Yeah I heard that Roger Norman, Robby and Marc are teaming up to race the 2015 Baja 1000 in an Arctic Cat, with Sean Cook as the pit boss and in charge of sponsors...but it is only a rumor.
I heard that to. It will be the new AC with the Z1 motor. :eek::eek::D

tatum

Hans Solo - 2009 UTV Baja 500 & 1000 Winner - UTVU
Feb 10, 2009
arizona
I do have a pic if a sweet desert car he just finished, but I will leave the sharing to him. I could not help but share a pic of what we all used to race. We were hard core racers back then.
Feel free to share it. Its just a play car for me as desert racing isn't in my budget.

badassmav

Jun 11, 2013
Jamul
Yeah I heard that Roger Norman, Robby and Marc are teaming up to race the 2015 Baja 1000 in an Arctic Cat, with Sean Cook as the pit boss and in charge of sponsors...but it is only a rumor.
I think MJ@J-CO is building a badass UTE..........

Bajaxp

SXS Racer Extraordinaire - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 21, 2010
OC
I think MJ@J-CO is building a badass UTE..........
That is a fact Reid! I am excited to see what Mike Julson from Jimco comes up with. I heard through the grapevine that he wanted to get into building race UTV's, and I know that he has one customer. Maybe two?

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com

You read it right, your 2014 SCORE Pro UTV Champion, Marc Burnett, is making the jump from Can-Am to Polaris for the 2015 season. The announcement, which broke onThanksgiving Day here on UTVUnderground.com, is arguably the biggest racing news to come out of our sport in some time. Burnett is a hot topic of conversation on UTVUnderground.com, the forum is always buzzing with discussion about him and crew chief Reid Johnson. Johnson has been vocal in the efforts, successes and struggles of the Marc Burnett Motorsports program which has brought on both praise and criticism amongst the UTV race community.

I had the chance to speak with Marc prior to the Baja 1000 in confidence about the change. While he remained grateful and respectful towards Can-Am, competing until the very end, he was still very excited to be heading to Polaris and joining their factory race program.

“I have enjoyed my time racing as part of the Can-Am Team. Our team put in a lot of effort the past 2 seasons which culminated in the 2014 Championship at SCORE. We are grateful for all that Can-Am did for the MB Motorsports program but we are extremely excited to be joining the Polaris RZR Factory Racing Team. Its obvious to us that Polaris has the dominant platform combined with the sports best factory support program. We couldn’t be more excited to see just how the 2015 season unfolds.” – Marc Burnett // MB Motorsports

READ MORE - CLICK HERE

badassmav

Jun 11, 2013
Jamul
So your not going to be allowed to post up on the build and the problems you encounter. Who's building the new car.
Thad at Fabworks is building the tube chassis. I met him a couple of days ago. He is fast, flexible and able. He's easy to talk to, and not threatened by me chiming in. A pleasant experience, our visit was. He is our savior in our commitment to make the first race in January. The suspension and motor are being addressed at two different locations, also heroes of our efforts they will be. I'll let that info sneak out elsewhere.

Me, I just sit back and do nothing all year. I'll wash the car after races, and sweep the shop floor with all my spare time. Maybe I'll have time to build the second car. Got more time for STOUT!

Our car will be exposed by someone, sometime. Just not me. Not here. Not now.:(:(:confused::confused::confused::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:.

Attachments

SiltSifter

May 1, 2011
Good Riddance!

This is a win win! Marc will have a more competitive platform. Team Can Am won't have to deal with BadAssMav. Ever wonder why the other Can Am teams distance themselves from MB?

The only downside is too many racers on Polaris's leads to lopsided manufacturer competition.

Hopefully the rest of the OEM's step up soon, for racing sake!

Bud

BiggJim

I Hate Rules - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Bakersfield
Thad at Fabworks is building the tube chassis. I met him a couple of days ago. He is fast, flexible and able. He's easy to talk to, and not threatened by me chiming in. A pleasant experience, our visit was. He is our savior in our commitment to make the first race in January. The suspension and motor are being addressed at two different locations, also heroes of our efforts they will be. I'll let that info sneak out elsewhere.

Me, I just sit back and do nothing all year. I'll wash the car after races, and sweep the shop floor with all my spare time. Maybe I'll have time to build the second car. Got more time for STOUT!

Our car will be exposed by someone, sometime. Just not me. Not here. Not now.:(:(:confused::confused::confused::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:.
No when you make a bet with johnny the odds will be a littlw to your favor.

crazywatson

#13 - UTVUnderground Approved
Jul 30, 2009
Redwood City
I'm very happy to see Marc step into a more competitive platform but will sincerely miss reading Reid's chronicles. The witty trash talk also. I hope that doesn't go away.

mearsman

Nov 2, 2011
Good Riddance!

This is a win win! Marc will have a more competitive platform. Team Can Am won't have to deal with BadAssMav. Ever wonder why the other Can Am teams distance themselves from MB?

The only downside is too many racers on Polaris's leads to lopsided manufacturer competition.

Hopefully the rest of the ORM's step up soon, for racing sake!

Bud

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417113438.315001.jpg

badassmav

Jun 11, 2013
Jamul
Good Riddance!

Hopefully the rest of the ORM's step up soon, for racing sake!

Bud
Most everyone finds it easier to distance themselves from me. That's mostly because my last name aint JONES, and I don't fit into the tidy box that society lives in.

I've been restrained from sharing info on our new commitment:mad:. However, your name did not come up in those restrictions:). Therefore, I can start a new chronicle to hound knuckleheads like yourself. It will be a my version of the Octagon:cool:. I can acquire a new screen name like BUB (acronym for "beat up on Buddy") or the like, then I can name the new chronicles the, "Nay-say-you Chronicles; The ongoing saga of truth in typing", and I'll even allow you a starring role. But first, you better let the swelling from the last beating go down before jumping back in.:rolleyes: What's your favorite flavor anyway? The red or the orange? I like the Fiery mango flavor myself.

badassmav

Jun 11, 2013
Jamul
No when you make a bet with johnny the odds will be a littlw to your favor.
It ought to be interesting now that Marc can drive a car equally as fast and reliable as most. Anyway, Johnny's ahead of us in the wagering dept., and you know what happens when a gambler wins, or is ahead.......all in!! I hope we don't have too long of a period of teething pains though. I'm not expecting to learn of all the weak links from our competitors, so it just may start out a bit rough for us.

crazywatson

Jul 30, 2009
Redwood City
Most everyone finds it easier to distance themselves from me. That's mostly because my last name aint JONES, and I don't fit into the tidy box that society lives in.

I've been restrained from sharing info on our new commitment:mad:. However, your name did not come up in those restrictions:). Therefore, I can start a new chronicle to hound knuckleheads like yourself. It will be a my version of the Octagon:cool:. I can acquire a new screen name like BUB (acronym for "beat up on Buddy") or the like, then I can name the new chronicles the, "Nay-say-you Chronicles; The ongoing saga of truth in typing", and I'll even allow you a starring role. But first, you better let the swelling from the last beating go down before jumping back in.:rolleyes: What's your favorite flavor anyway? The red or the orange? I like the Fiery mango flavor myself.
Lmao

crazywatson

Jul 30, 2009
Redwood City
Good Riddance!

Hopefully the rest of the OEM's step up soon, for racing sake!

Bud

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000