R1 wiring harness

marc177s

Jan 2, 2011
Does anyone know who will simplify the '02 R1 wiring harness, other then Barker Racing or Rossen Racing? I've sent several emails and left a voicemail with Barker with no responce, maybe he's just to busy and doesn't need the work. Rossen Racing doesn't do '02 harness's. I tinkered with it enough to get frustrated and will pay someone to do it. I was able to get pwr to the coils, injectors and ecm but still wont start. There's a couple plugs coming off the motor I know should be hooked up but I'm stuck. I have many internet printouts of the manuals diagrams but their no help. Seems like half the wiring is a different color then the manual shows and that's causing me more.of a headache.

dnf736

Retired - And Still UTVUNderground Approved!!!!
Jan 15, 2009
Alpine, CA
Does anyone know who will simplify the '02 R1 wiring harness, other then Barker Racing or Rossen Racing? I've sent several emails and left a voicemail with Barker with no responce, maybe he's just to busy and doesn't need the work. Rossen Racing doesn't do '02 harness's. I tinkered with it enough to get frustrated and will pay someone to do it. I was able to get pwr to the coils, injectors and ecm but still wont start. There's a couple plugs coming off the motor I know should be hooked up but I'm stuck. I have many internet printouts of the manuals diagrams but their no help. Seems like half the wiring is a different color then the manual shows and that's causing me more.of a headache.
Jason @ Weller Racing may be able to do it otherwise I have had good luck with Peter D Motorsports.

marc177s

Jan 2, 2011
Thanks for the info. I called Peter D yesterday and left a msg. I'll see what happens there. I'll try Weller next. I ordered the Haynes service manual, maybe that will be more help then the online stuff.

junior quisquis

I AM NOT BLUE - YOU LIFT-YOU LOSE! - UTVUndergroun

I ran into the same problem. I Should of listened in the first place & sent it to weller. Jason is a awesome guy & really knows about this.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000