Yamaha R1 Rhino

BIGTIME

Mar 18, 2011
Bakersfield,CA
I have a few questions with the r1 motor. I recently bought an R1 Rhino from a member on here, and took it out last weekend. I noticed a ping at lower rpm. Has anyone else seen this? I was looking at the PC 5 with auto tune for it. Has anyone had success with this product? Also is anyone running race fuel in these motors? Im running a 05 r1

Thanks

BiggJim

I Hate Rules - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Bakersfield
I have a few questions with the r1 motor. I recently bought an R1 Rhino from a member on here, and took it out last weekend. I noticed a ping at lower rpm. Has anyone else seen this? I was looking at the PC 5 with auto tune for it. Has anyone had success with this product? Also is anyone running race fuel in these motors? Im running a 05 r1

Thanks
Mine used to do that when I was driving like Granny;) But once I manned up and gave'r some more throttle it never gave me anymore problems:eek:

poflo

Jan 3, 2011
[driving like Granny;) But once I manned up and gave'r some more throttle

GET _UM........I could teach him how to drive on the street(like GRANDPA):D:D:D:rolleyes::rolleyes:

BIGTIME

Mar 18, 2011
Bakersfield,CA
Mine used to do that when I was driving like Granny;) But once I manned up and gave'r some more throttle it never gave me anymore problems:eek:
Yeah Yeah.. i new i was gonna catch some s**t for this :D i guess i shouldn't try to follow those slow a** sand rails anymore huh? I did look into that PC5 a little more, think im going that route for sure

BiggJim

I Hate Rules - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Bakersfield
Yeah Yeah.. i new i was gonna catch some s**t for this :D i guess i shouldn't try to follow those slow a** sand rails anymore huh? I did look into that PC5 a little more, think im going that route for sure
I just bought one with auto tune for my harley, Ill letcha know how that goes.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000