R1 motor goodies

Status
Not open for further replies.

MC@ Performance Fab

Jun 8, 2010
Heres a few pics of the 04 thru 06 model intake. Same basic unit as the 07 with the air cleaner element lowered a bit to reduce top end weight. Also due to increased costs the prices for all units will be raised to $440, still a very cost effective.

Monte

747ink

are you sure about that rog? Have you even looked at it up close ? I think it might be a bit diff.

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
Gary's suspension started out HRT. But has since been modified. The rear suspension has been changed up. Gary's car works great. Trevor has done a lot to improve the handling. Look for Gary to be back on the podium at Speedworld..

07fj

Rainman - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 19, 2009
Tonopah, Az
Gary's suspension started out HRT. But has since been modified. The rear suspension has been changed up. Gary's car works great. Trevor has done a lot to improve the handling. Look for Gary to be back on the podium at Speedworld..
so the rear arms are changed out? :confused:

BTW you don't improve proven geometry. maybe the lower shock mount was changed due to the change in shocks though, that I can understand, as all shocks cycle a little diff.

motogary2

The Blue Bomber - UTVUnderground Approved
Apr 14, 2009
riverside ca
yes thanks rusty

Wild Earp

50Fifty Racer - UTVUnderground Approved
Heres a few pics of the 04 thru 06 model intake. Same basic unit as the 07 with the air cleaner element lowered a bit to reduce top end weight. Also due to increased costs the prices for all units will be raised to $440, still a very cost effective.

Monte
Monte, i dont see the pics?!? Im interested in the 04-05 intake, as im not at all happy with what I have now.

MC@ Performance Fab

Jun 8, 2010
Jim the runner length is the same as before just lowered the air cleaner element. Now the spacing from the runner to the lid is the same as what im using on the circle track cars. Also this lowers the top end weight and helps keep the air cleaner from out of the air flow to the radiator.
Monte

kevgascan

Apr 9, 2011
Do you have a website to buy these?

Jim the runner length is the same as before just lowered the air cleaner element. Now the spacing from the runner to the lid is the same as what im using on the circle track cars. Also this lowers the top end weight and helps keep the air cleaner from out of the air flow to the radiator.
Monte

MC@ Performance Fab

Jun 8, 2010
I have three different diameters and any lenghth available to fine tune power output for each application. Generaly speaking a smaller diameter will make more torque as will a longer runner versus a larger diameter and shorter runner for peak hp. More torque will make for better acceleration and more peak hp will help make top speed in the top gears. I sent a mid size diameter 7'' runner setup out to be dynoed a couple weeks ago that made awsume torque and 168hp on a stock GSXR. Am working on a larger diameter setup today to dyno and see what kind of peak it will make versus the torque of the mid size just dynoed. Dont have a web site just yet but my number is 760-317-7680.

Monte

MC@ Performance Fab

Jun 8, 2010
Gary give it a break. Your last race before we met your were over three seconds off the pace.THREE SECONDS.

At the last race of last season after removing the intake your were still THREE SECONDS off the pace.

Thats after changeing everything but the kitchen sink. Intake, exhaust, multiple radiators, fuel tank location, springs, shock settings, power steering, wheels, tires, uprights, having the rear toe fixed. Is it legal moving pickup points to fix toe?

Of course you always claimed to me others were cheating and that why they were faster and were blowing motors.

If you look at last years results you can plainly see as the class improved and got faster you simply didnt improve and with more time and new people coming in the class is only going to become even more competive. Thats the nature of the beast, keep up or fall behind.

747ink

?????? HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOUR INTAKES BEEN ON THE BOX AT LUCAS? BRO YOUR A FREEK!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000