Questions about WORCS in Primm

Mar 31, 2010
Flagstaff, AZ
I am going to be racing in Primm NV for my first WORCS race!!! I sure am pumped. I just had a couple questions for you seasoned veterans.

First off where do I park? Where do I park my trailer and Utv. Will there be security in the back parking lot and is it safe?

During the race is there a place to set up my ezup off the track or will that not be necessary?

I'm sure I will think of other things but that's all I can think of for now. Haha

rappy60guy

Jan 24, 2010
When i raced at prim you will set up a make shift camp out back of buffalo bills. You cant set up a PIT trackside. I felt the area was pretty safe and when with a group that camps most guys will let you leave your car chained or secured near theirs. I always chained mine to the trailer and have insurance. Good luck primm is rough. take your time you have to finish. I broke on lap 2. really ruins a day

Seaver

Jul 13, 2010
Boise ID
What Rappy said. Plus: yes you will pit behind Buffalo Bills in a paved parking lot. This is a full desert course with a some of the short course track as well. This can be a fun course full of sand whoops that we have seen over 2' deep. Try not get to involved in heated lap one battles. 45 mins is longer than you think. Rappy is spot on. Nothing worse than breaking your car and sitting beside the course watching everyone else racing by having fun.

WORCS is a very efficient well oiled machine. Get there early. Sign up n take some time to watch the starts of a couple races early in the day.

If you have a buddy with you, there will be a designated hot pit area near the start where he can be with a spare tire/goggles/belt ect...

Commander nick

commander nick
Oct 16, 2012
Redondo Beach
They normally fence off a portion of the parking lot and where u park u set up your easy up and thats your work station. As to setting up a pit station during the race most people just walk over to the designated area with a spare tire and a jack not much of a full work station

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000