Yamaha putting the LT on....

BrianAshby1

SilverBulletXP4 Sucka!
Feb 22, 2009
Menifee, CA
Alright first off... sorry dan!!! lol i know i talked to you about a kit, but i couldnt beat this price!!! got the entire kit and wheels and tires for 3650!!! which brings me to this... ryan (blacksoda) is an awesome seller, great to deal with!!!

but basically all this thread is, is me stoked on the fact that its finally coming together!!! got some so cal fab LT with kings and ITP true beadlocks and tires for a great deal.

just put it on last night, car is still apart i will include more pictures once the car comes together!!

before

in peices

coming together

RHINOdan

RHINOdonkey
Oct 11, 2009
Nice Brain you came up! Good looking LT Kit! Now finish her up so we can do some riding!! :D

BrianAshby1

SilverBulletXP4 Sucka!
Feb 22, 2009
Menifee, CA
lol thanks for all the feedback guys, ya i got a smoking deal thats why i couldnt pass it up...

i should have the cage and seats back on by the end of the week... i think i am going to finish out the season with my cage and seats now, then sell them and build a new cage with new seats over the summer....

anyone want to buy a cage and seats ;)

BrianAshby1

SilverBulletXP4 Sucka!
Feb 22, 2009
Menifee, CA
alright im here at work and thought i would throw some more pictures up of it coming together...

cant access photobucket here!!! damnit!! stupid firewalls! so just clicky on the pictures below

cant wait to take it out now!!!

Attachments

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000