PURE "200" Video -

lucho

Sep 28, 2010
Finally! This is the “link†to watch the video we recently edited for the PURE “200†– http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=DFsmZdxIQm8

You can also go to: www.averacing.com and watch it from our link and it also explains the delay...

Hope you enjoy it.

The long version(unedited) should be available shortly from FXF Productions. Those of you who just want to see various shots of your vehicle during the PURE “200†can order from us.

AVE

The release of the extended “raw†PURE “200†video is for personal and private use and it cannot be duplicated, edited or used for any other purpose, other than personal viewing, unless written consent has been issued by the Producers. FXF

rappy60guy

Jan 24, 2010
Awesome video. I bet this series is going to explode.

But please Lou regulate the stock cage. After the spill I took a few weeks ago with a very stout cage I would hate to see what would happen to a stocker in a wreck.

Josh tears up the track out there.

lucho

Sep 28, 2010

But please Lou regulate the stock cage. After the spill I took a few weeks ago with a very stout cage I would hate to see what would happen to a stocker in a wreck.

Got it! He does. Thanks for the input.

Lou

If you guys like the video be sure to hit "like" and then "share" it with your friends. We want people to know about the series and the great events coming up.
This next one ("350") is simply epic. And the qualifying for it is going to be amazing, right in front of everyone.

Lou

Mar 7, 2012
menifee ca

That was my car with the stock cage it's in the shop getting a new cage right now. I did do a lot of bracing to the stock cage before the race and we did take a good end over end during pre run there is a video on the ave page. Cage held up good for being stock with some bracing.

Mar 7, 2012
menifee ca

Attachments

mosslager

STEEEEEEEEKERZ - UTVUnderground Approved
Nov 4, 2009

lucho

Sep 28, 2010
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=o3UOaxsBvKI here is the roll over during pre run. View attachment 10721View attachment 10722View attachment 10723View attachment 10724 some of the add ones to the stock cage before the race View attachment 10725 what the cage looked like after the roll. The car is at imgmotorsports getting a new cage.
We saw that right after the race and my guy was across from you atop the hill. He could not believe you landed on all four. Glad you did some good work on the cage.

lucho

Sep 28, 2010
Do you guys ever get r1 rhinos racing in the dirt series circuit?
Yes we have in the past during during our SuperCourse Series races.

For the PURE Series I believe we've only had one. But they are always welcome and we certainly have sufficient classes to meet everyone's needs.

Lou

lucho

Sep 28, 2010
I would just hate to be the only one with a 1000cc motor in my rhino and race against myself....LOL
There's a strong possibility that there may be two (2) XP1Ks being prepped for the "250" (September 27-29) that may give you a run for your money. Besides, where else are you going to race 250 miles for $1.40 per mile if you race as Pro or 0.60 cents per mile if you race as a Sportsman, except in the PURE SIDE-X-SIDE OFF-ROAD DESERT SERIES in beautiful Cal-City?
Just saying...

Lou at AVE

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000