Prp seat colors for 2012 rzr 900 4

PRP Seats

PRP Seats - Official UTVUnderground Sponsor
May 24, 2011
Temecula, CA
www.PRPseats.com
Thank you Joey this helps a lot. I love the suede on the back and seat. I wonder if there is any advantage or disadvantage for this.
Thanks Joey! Those seats turned out great.

That's our GT/S.E. seat, dunerat. The most popular one right now by far. I like how we did Guy's with just the small amount of color. You can add more on the upper arms and over the headrest though. Check ou the gallery here: http://prpseats.com/product/gt-s-e-suspension-seat/

Suede is mostly for looks but it also breathes better than the vinyl. Doesn't get as hot when sitting in the sun either. Stick to black or gray. The other suede colors can fade. All of our vinyls and tweeds are marine grade though. 700 hours UV protection as well as mold and mildew resistant.

dunerat

Jun 16, 2012
Simi Valley, CA
Thanks Joey! Those seats turned out great.

That's our GT/S.E. seat, dunerat. The most popular one right now by far. I like how we did Guy's with just the small amount of color. You can add more on the upper arms and over the headrest though. Check ou the gallery here: http://prpseats.com/product/gt-s-e-suspension-seat/

Suede is mostly for looks but it also breathes better than the vinyl. Doesn't get as hot when sitting in the sun either. Stick to black or gray. The other suede colors can fade. All of our vinyls and tweeds are marine grade though. 700 hours UV protection as well as mold and mildew resistant.
Thank you PRP I just need to figure out what colors. I want to go with the suede for back and seat and not sure what colors to do the rest is there any way to see what the seat will look like with different colors that I pick?

PRP Seats

PRP Seats - Official UTVUnderground Sponsor
May 24, 2011
Temecula, CA
www.PRPseats.com
Thank you PRP I just need to figure out what colors. I want to go with the suede for back and seat and not sure what colors to do the rest is there any way to see what the seat will look like with different colors that I pick?
If you're going with the GT/SE I do have a file I can mock something up with. Not something I offer to everyone because I'd be doing it all day long but let me know what you're thinking and I'll see what I can do. - Jason #2

dunerat

Jun 16, 2012
Simi Valley, CA
If you're going with the GT/SE I do have a file I can mock something up with. Not something I offer to everyone because I'd be doing it all day long but let me know what you're thinking and I'll see what I can do. - Jason #2
Wow that would be great thank you. I looking for suede seat black and arms in a carbon fiber black and pipeing in carbon fiber charcoal

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000