All UTV's PROCRAFT

RHINOdan

RHINOdonkey
Oct 11, 2009
that car always looked good im not sure what happened to your rhino dan :confused:
What happened to my rhino? :confused: Are you on crack? Its been running strong kid. Keep your smart a** comments up and I aint towing you back to camp sucka! At least my s**t is reliable!! :p:p Whats the recorded? towing 3 times in one day?? :rolleyes:

MRPAT920

I'm drunk, always - UTVUnderground Approved
Mar 25, 2009
riverside so-cal
What happened to my rhino? :confused: Are you on crack? Its been running strong kid. Keep your smart a** comments up and I aint towing you back to camp sucka! At least my s**t is reliable!! :p:p Whats the recorded? towing 3 times in one day?? :rolleyes:
twice in a day and its the only time your ugly slug can keep up with me lol :D

RHINOdan

RHINOdonkey
Oct 11, 2009
twice in a day and its the only time your ugly slug can keep up with me lol :D
Clam down MT! Slow and steady wins the race.
Wait - have we ever rode around the last couple of tymes without a "malfunction" of the POS caca-roach!! LOL

junior quisquis

I AM NOT BLUE - YOU LIFT-YOU LOSE! - UTVUndergroun
It did change the game of UTV's. I still look up to Chad and Brent for all the hard work they did to pave the way for UTV's.

I still take care of this Rhino like it was my own kid. Can't wait to start racing in it again. Gonna head out to the desert and play ride soon.
Here is another photo of the monster rhino. IMO I think this rhino changed the game! Its still looks clean!! :cool:

Dirty

DIRTY iPhone Photog / Lucas Oil - UTVUnderground A
Feb 27, 2009
Murrieta CA
It did change the game of UTV's. I still look up to Chad and Brent for all the hard work they did to pave the way for UTV's.

I still take care of this Rhino like it was my own kid. Can't wait to start racing in it again. Gonna head out to the desert and play ride soon.

Chad and Brent Spooner are the OG's of the UTV industry! Mad Props to them!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000