Pro Class Side Bet for V2R????

BiggJim

I Hate Rules - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Bakersfield
Do you guys want to make a side bet on the race??? Say $100 per car/team winner takes all.....BUT.... winner buys 1 round at the bar for the 2nd place team?????? Lets do this!!!:D

Heres the draw.
1 1917 Jason Murray 4
2 1936 Joseph R. Vinagro 4
3 1915 Kevin Shrive 2
4 1918 Justin Lambert 4
5 1947 Levi Gilkison 2
6 1904 Cory Sappington 4
7 1919 Brandon Schueler 4
8 1926 Jason Fraser 4
9 1945 Jeff Scolman 4
10 1906 Ron Palhegyi 4
11 1920 Michael Lansky 3
12 1934 Scott Kiger 3
13 1905 Marc Burnett 3
14 1908 Ray Becker 3
15 1946 Christina Perkins 4
16 1931 Craig Scanlon 4
17 1911 Scott Martinez 4

Bajaxp

SXS Racer Extraordinaire - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 21, 2010
OC
I can't imagine that Marc Burnett and his friend 'BadAssMav' wouldn't take you up on this bet. :D

badassmav

Jun 11, 2013
Jamul
I can't imagine that Marc Burnett and his friend 'BadAssMav' wouldn't take you up on this bet. :D
C'mon guys! You just posted 3 hours ago. Gimme a chance to respond! We are game for your side bet at V2R IF you are in for my Baja 1000 side bet ($1,000.00 per pro utv entry-winner takes all.) What if a non-bettor wins at V2R? No cheesy 5th place place finisher (hypothetical first betting finisher) takes the pot, right? Lets say if that happens, the pot carries over and adds to the Baja 1000 bet? Who holds the money? My pockets just burning with green!

rappy60guy

Jan 24, 2010
Wouldnt it suck to win only to have to buy ALL of the Jagged x crew a round of beers ?? They roll 50 people deep !!!

BiggJim

Jan 15, 2009
Bakersfield
C'mon guys! You just posted 3 hours ago. Gimme a chance to respond! We are game for your side bet at V2R IF you are in for my Baja 1000 side bet ($1,000.00 per pro utv entry-winner takes all.) What if a non-bettor wins at V2R? No cheesy 5th place place finisher (hypothetical first betting finisher) takes the pot, right? Lets say if that happens, the pot carries over and adds to the Baja 1000 bet? Who holds the money? My pockets just burning with green!
Damn gett'n all aggressive now....If 80+ % of the field dont want to bet than it looks like its not worth it, however a non betting team is not eligible for the winnings. Carries over to the Baja???LMMFAO......NOT..... its not even the same series and probably only 2-3 of the teams from BITD may enter the Baja. If you got a G to blow on a side bet then take that shit to vegas....were just trying to get a friendly bet going.:D

badassmav

Jun 11, 2013
Jamul
Damn gett'n all aggressive now....If 80+ % of the field dont want to bet than it looks like its not worth it, however a non betting team is not eligible for the winnings. Carries over to the Baja???LMMFAO......NOT..... its not even the same series and probably only 2-3 of the teams from BITD may enter the Baja. If you got a G to blow on a side bet then take that shit to vegas....were just trying to get a friendly bet going.:D
Point taken. You can count us in either way. I don't know this modern day text lingo LMMAFO or the like (although my friends daughter is fluent with it. HA! Hee!), but I didn't mean to strike a nerve if I did. There is a lot at stake for us to perform well, so I guess that makes us high-stakes guys all around. It's easy for me to yap when it's Marc's greenbacks I'm throwing around!!
So yes, count us in for the friendly V2R wager. There is still a thousand bucks up for the 1000 though. ANY TAKERS? I vote that Joey holds the bank, if he's willing.

badassmav

Jun 11, 2013
Jamul
Do you guys want to make a side bet on the race??? Say $100 per car/team winner takes all.....BUT.... winner buys 1 round at the bar for the 2nd place team?????? Lets do this!!!:D

Heres the draw.
1 1917 Jason Murray 4
2 1936 Joseph R. Vinagro 4
3 1915 Kevin Shrive 2
4 1918 Justin Lambert 4
5 1947 Levi Gilkison 2
6 1904 Cory Sappington 4
7 1919 Brandon Schueler 4
8 1926 Jason Fraser 4
9 1945 Jeff Scolman 4
10 1906 Ron Palhegyi 4
11 1920 Michael Lansky 3
12 1934 Scott Kiger 3
13 1905 Marc Burnett 3
14 1908 Ray Becker 3
15 1946 Christina Perkins 4
16 1931 Craig Scanlon 4
17 1911 Scott Martinez 4

What do the numbers 2,3, and 4 following the entrants names mean?

BiggJim

Jan 15, 2009
Bakersfield
Point taken. You can count us in either way. I don't know this modern day text lingo LMMAFO or the like (although my friends daughter is fluent with it. HA! Hee!), but I didn't mean to strike a nerve if I did. There is a lot at stake for us to perform well, so I guess that makes us high-stakes guys all around. It's easy for me to yap when it's Marc's greenbacks I'm throwing around!!
So yes, count us in for the friendly V2R wager. There is still a thousand bucks up for the 1000 though. ANY TAKERS? I vote that Joey holds the bank, if he's willing.
No Dude you didnt strike a nerve...Im just trying to get a freindly bet going and maybe a way to get a few race teams around a bar at the grand sierra after the race. If Joey wants to hold the wager I dont have a problem with that either.

So
1918 Cognito ~ 100
1915 1 loose Gear ~ 100
1905 The baddest man standing ~ 100
1931 Craig and Big Bill~ 100
1917 Murry Brother~ 100 <<<<spoke to these guys at the last worc's race.

Who else??? I know Brandon Scheluer's a bettin man..Ive seen him at the craps table...Ole Sappington should have some bet money?? Wheres Rito at? Holz/Kiger??

sanduras

Jan 14, 2013
Damn, thats an awesome turnout for the sxs's.wish i had tthe cash to jump in this race and the bet.im starting the plan for next year.will be looking forward to watching you guys show them that the sxs's are here to stay and be very competetive.

badassmav

Jun 11, 2013
Jamul
No Dude you didnt strike a nerve...Im just trying to get a freindly bet going and maybe a way to get a few race teams around a bar at the grand sierra after the race. If Joey wants to hold the wager I dont have a problem with that either.

So
1918 Cognito ~ 100
1915 1 loose Gear ~ 100
1905 The baddest man standing ~ 100
1931 Craig and Big Bill~ 100
1917 Murry Brother~ 100 <<<<spoke to="" these="" guys="" at="" the="" last="" worc's="" race.

Who else??? I know Brandon Scheluer's a bettin man..Ive seen him at the craps table...Ole Sappington should have some bet money?? Wheres Rito at? Holz/Kiger??

"The baddest man standing", now that's a riot! I'm dying to pound down some brews with the comedian. If you're like me Jim, you make yourself laugh!! Inversely speaking, I am at a pretty low point in my life where I feel the least "baddest" than ever before. Besides, no man is badder than the next, right?
Now our car, that's another story. It is BADASS (hence the name, "badassmav"). I designed and built it along with my bro, and it's the only thing that I have felt good about in the last 5 years. The one thing I do have left in my life that is desirable though is my sense of humor. I love it when people poke fun at one another. I am certainly a good candidate for that right now!
Now Marc Burnett on the other hand, he is one badass dude. (He's so bad, I wrote a song about him called, "Big Bad Burnett"!) A man's man who lives life to it's fullest. Never slows down. Solo's every event he races including the 1000. Doesn't need intoxicants to feel better about things. Driven to win, and succeeds in most all of his endeavors. Racing included. He doesn't receive the backing he gets by past failures. What is going to be REALLY badass is when he starts back-flipping the other Mav that we're currently building. Watch for it in a couple of months from now at his freestyle shows (http://freestylemx.com/).
We'll be showing up at V2R with an extra grand in our hands for anyone who wants to challenge for it. Straight up, our car beats yours, or winner takes all. C'mon, guys! It's the first UTV we have ever built, or raced, and it, along with us, only has just over 200 total race miles of experience. It should be like taking candy from a baby!! Hell, I just can't stand prosperity!!!
</spoke>

Last edited:

badassmav

Jun 11, 2013
Jamul
"The baddest man standing", now that's a riot! I'm dying to pound down some brews with the comedian. If you're like me Jim, you make yourself laugh!! Inversely speaking, I am at a pretty low point in my life where I feel the least "baddest" than ever before. Besides, no man is badder than the next, right?
Now our car, that's another story. It is BADASS (hence the name, "badassmav"). I designed and built it along with my bro, and it's the only thing that I have felt good about in the last 5 years. The one thing I do have left in my life that is desirable though is my sense of humor. I love it when people poke fun at one another. I am certainly a good candidate for that right now!
Now Marc Burnett on the other hand, he is one badass dude. (He's so bad, I wrote a song about him called, "Big Bad Burnett"!) A man's man who lives life to it's fullest. Never slows down. Solo's every event he races including the 1000. Doesn't need intoxicants to feel better about things. Driven to win, and succeeds in most all of his endeavors. Racing included. He doesn't receive the backing he gets by past failures. What is going to be REALLY badass is when he starts back-flipping the other Mav that we're currently building. Watch for it in a couple of months from now at his freestyle shows (http://freestylemx.com/).
We'll be showing up at V2R with an extra grand in our hands for anyone who wants to challenge for it. Straight up, our car beats yours, or winner takes all. C'mon, guys! It's the first UTV we have ever built, or raced, and it, along with us, only has just over 200 total race miles of experience. It should be like taking candy from a baby!! Hell, I just can't stand prosperity!!!
Here's a link to the song I wrote about our driver, Marc Burnett. It describes most of our racing scenarios.
https://plus.google.com/u/0/105005363083721548417/posts/KH5mqXMr9RV
Sorry about the poor video and audio quality. It's the content I'm pushing anyway!

badassmav

Jun 11, 2013
Jamul
^^^^^^ After watching that video all I can see is I hope you race better than you sing !!:D:D:D
Actually, I do most everything equally as crappy as the next! I'll come around someday....Or not!
Are you racing V2R? If so, good luck to your team!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000