PRO ARMOR/SCRANTON BOYS RACE CAT BUILD!!!

BrArmor

Scranton Boys Racing OG
Oct 5, 2011
Lake Elsinore, Ca
www.imgms.com
Here is what we got going on at a top secret location just outside Lake Elsinore, CA. My brother/driver (Tommy Scranton), our mechanic/fabricator (Bryce Moulton), and I decided to cut down the Arctic Cat backed race Wildcat and put him on a little diet... We are aiming to be at least 140lbs below stock weight! We shouldn't have any problems running up front at the next WORCS Race. Tommy did great last race running an amazing 3rd place until our rear axle nut broke off and he did not finish the last lap, but still passed enough people to pull 14th out of about 25 cars.... Now we have... pretty much a whole new car coming for round 3. We call the car "Simba" because this Wildcat is soon to be the LION KING.... haha I will try to keep this updated as much as possible.

Attachments

Last edited:

BrArmor

Scranton Boys Racing OG
Oct 5, 2011
Lake Elsinore, Ca
www.imgms.com
Thanks! We are also trying to give this Cat more shape by giving a little spine on the roof and not doing one big EASY to build flat roof. The center roof tube rises just a slight 2" in the front. This is going to be strictly designed to compete in the Production Pro UTV Class in WORCS.

I do want to give a HUGE thanks to Pro Armor, Arctic Cat, GBC Tires, Speedwerx, Yoshimura, Motul, 509Films, and Alba Racing for the awesome wave rotor kit! Which I will post pics of the install...

FABWERX1

May 31, 2011
Thanks! We are also trying to give this Cat more shape by giving a little spine on the roof and not doing one big EASY to build flat roof. The center roof tube rises just a slight 2" in the front.

Looks good, i never really liked the way the cat looked, pretty funky.
Raising the center of the roof will for sure be more of a challenge than a flat roof panel. Welding, english wheel, hammer. Better make a spare just in case. Looking forward to see the outcome.

Makin' Trax

Got Shocks? - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 27, 2009
Here is what we got going on at a top secret location just outside Lake Elsinore, CA. My brother/driver (Tommy Scranton), our mechanic/fabricator (Bryce Moulton), and I decided to cut down the Arctic Cat backed race Wildcat and put him on a little diet... We are aiming to be at least 140lbs below stock weight! We shouldn't have any problems running up front at the next WORCS Race. Tommy did great last race running an amazing 3rd place until our rear axle nut broke off and he did not finish the last lap, but still passed enough people to pull 14th out of about 25 cars.... Now we have... pretty much a whole new car coming for round 3. We call the car "Simba" because this Wildcat is soon to be the LION KING.... haha I will try to keep this updated as much as possible.
Is that the new suspension seat Tommy has there? LOL Nice work as always!

BrArmor

Scranton Boys Racing OG
Oct 5, 2011
Lake Elsinore, Ca
www.imgms.com
And here is SIMBA all one color. He will be getting assembled the next couple days. We have more pics to come soon, so stay tuned and subscribe to this thread... follow us faster on instagram at #scranton_boys

Huge thanks to Pro Armor, Arctic Cat, GBC Tires, Motul, Alba Racing, Speedwerx, Yoshimura and all else who has helped us this year!

Attachments

BrArmor

Scranton Boys Racing OG
Oct 5, 2011
Lake Elsinore, Ca
www.imgms.com
More pics coming tomorrow. If you are in the area (Lake Elsinore) on Sunday then come out to the track and check out the Dirt Series races. We will have this Wildcat there for a shake down before the 3rd Round of WORCS.

Thanx!!

Makin' Trax

Jan 27, 2009
Thanx!! Wait until you see it all together. This will definatley turn some heads now! haha
I'll see it this weekend, but do you guys want to dial in the shocks and spring setup? There for you!

BrArmor

Scranton Boys Racing OG
Oct 5, 2011
Lake Elsinore, Ca
www.imgms.com
Yeah sure, we just got the chocks back from Walker Evans and now they have better valving and new eibach dual spring set ups. That first testing will go down on Sunday too. haha see ya out there!

Makin' Trax

Jan 27, 2009
Yeah sure, we just got the chocks back from Walker Evans and now they have better valving and new eibach dual spring set ups. That first testing will go down on Sunday too. haha see ya out there!
Cool... should be good!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000