Private La Familia section

brevndeb

Your Mom
May 5, 2010
Beaumont CA-B-Town
What's up with This private section for La familia, Just wondering if you have to Have A secret Decoder ring to get in or what I thought the whole concept of La Familia was not excluding People?:mad:

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
It's like our private race section (which is never used). It's requested by a group of members to discuss things they don't want others to see. It's common on forums for there to be private member groups or forum sections. On RDC there are numerous private sections. The creation of LFs was after a non site member was reading the posts and commenting negatively on the group on another site. 99% of LFs rides and discussions are held in here in the public forum.

Reactions: 1 person

DUNE DUMMY 29

OG Sticker Man - UTVUnderground La Familia
Feb 28, 2009
EL CENTRO
www.planetsidexside.com
WELL SAID JOEY.
It's like our private race section (which is never used). It's requested by a group of members to discuss things they don't want others to see. It's common on forums for there to be private member groups or forum sections. On RDC there are numerous private sections. The creation of LFs was after a non site member was reading the posts and commenting negatively on the group on another site. 99% of LFs rides and discussions are held in here in the public forum.

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Hey Brev, hoping you and the family are well!! This forum stuff is just all good fun and riding, nothing else. You know a name is just a name. I like LF because its just a loose knit grouping of just about anyone who comes out to ride and have a good time, my peace away from the real world. Stumpy says hi! Hope to see you out on the trails

Simi Dude

La Familia For Life !!
Feb 25, 2010
Simi Valley Ca.
Brev,
You can place whatever you want under your name in the User CP control panel.
So that's how you do it! I was thinking it was a unanimous decision by all on the site to get that stamp of approval....Just Kidding you guys.....I'm just not that good with computers.

Now just got to find that dang User CP button!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000