prez day at ocotillo

MAGNUM OFFROAD

Official UTVUnderground Sponsor & Founder
The "Roller Coaster" is barely wide enough for an LT Rhino to pass through. Seems like it gets narrower every trip out. I'd say 90% of the people I have taken out there have never been through it. It's a REALLY good time at night! I've seen quite a few SXS's hit the walls so use caution fella's lol!!!

When we plan the 1st UTV Underground Ocotillo Wells run we'll have to make it one of the stops!!

It's super fun on the KLX110's! You can really get moving through it on the mini's.

kdub41

Murder Red
Jan 27, 2009
Hemet
yeah that little trail was dope, wayy skinny and way fun haha. cant wait for our underground underground meet!

family wagon

White Knuckled - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 29, 2009
Riverside
Sounds cool is it a bunch of sweeping burms or just tight ? So when is the trip out there out let me know. I think I seen some of you guys at gas dome on sat afternoon, I seen some pics of your rhino and they looked like the ones I seen. Were u guys out there late afternoon ?

kdub41

Murder Red
Jan 27, 2009
Hemet
no the roller coaster is just wide enough for one lt rhino. it get pretty hairy towards the end, but deffinatly i fun experiance

kdub41

Murder Red
Jan 27, 2009
Hemet
oh and yes we were out there probably around 1 at gas dome. there was the milk truck (magnum rhino) then me and the black rhino with the rotax and all red rhino with side panels and rustys 3 seater rhino

family wagon

Jan 29, 2009
Riverside
I seen a couple of rhinos that had magnum on the sides ! it might of been around one but seemed later. hell i dont keep track of time when im out there so one sounds good lol

kdub41

Murder Red
Jan 27, 2009
Hemet
haha true lol so hey where is that picture of you at? the one where ur rhino is in like a canyon arch way?

family wagon

Jan 29, 2009
Riverside
haha true lol so hey where is that picture of you at? the one where ur rhino is in like a canyon arch way?
In some wash that we found in the middle of no where lol. We took off down palm wash and took some trails over into that wash. There is a tether ball pole right behind the arch way

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000