Predictions for the next BITD race

Johnny

UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Mesa Arizona
I need some help here but im Guessing

1. a Turbo RZR will win the race and the can am turbo guys will all move to the unlimited class !
  2. a engine builder will cry foul that everybody else is cheating
  3. Cognito will nerf the stuffing out of somebody and that somebody will say they never seen it coming !
  4. Cognitos tracker will not work again
  5. somebody will roll
  6. somebody will see it coming and still not move over and get the stuffing nerfed out of them by Conito
  7. when you see somebody even a 1/8 mile behind you because they are catching you, you should move over or plan on getting bumped because somebody probably just ate a shit load of dust and drove there asses off to catch you and you are still in the way .
  8. one or two or three of the fastest cars will get a draw start in the back of the class probably Jagged again

Last edited:

tatum

Hans Solo - 2009 UTV Baja 500 & 1000 Winner - UTVU
Feb 10, 2009
arizona
I predict somebody will show up with a new Yamaha Banshee UTV with a 150 hp 6 speed sequencial 21 inch travel game changer and make the turbo guys cry fowl. (insert smiley face here since I dont know how to do it)

goMRgo

Jan 17, 2013
Brea, CA
20. Can Am teams will show up and do their best to make that podium.

(edited previous note when I was thinking about the IV250 which is our next race but a SCORE event. Ha!)

Last edited:

george.felix

George
Jan 11, 2015
Houston, Texas
13. Felix will cry about something ?
Yep probably getting rammed from behind and never saw it coming with my 60 yr old bad eyes.

I predict Felix will start in the back and move up at least 10 places like they did at Baja and V2R before they break and someone will cry about being passed by the pink car! My guess Staggs will be first....

Last edited:

staggs

Feb 20, 2011
Yep probably getting rammed from behind and never saw it coming with my 60 yr old bad eyes.

I predict Felix will start in the back and move up at least 10 places like they did at Baja and V2R before they break and someone will cry about being passed by the pink car! My guess Staggs will be first....
I wouldn't waste the time to cry cause next turn you will be upside down haha Or have your back smashed in by Cognito

Last edited:

george.felix

George
Jan 11, 2015
Houston, Texas
I wouldn't waste the time to cry cause next turn you will be upside down haha Or have your ass smashed in by Cognito
Yeah picking on an old man in his first year racing in a pink two seater.....that gets the bad ass sportsman award for sure. Your idea of manhood and mine are quite different...At least I pulled the pieces together after being hammered at Baja and showed up to race at V2r and never give up.

dmurray

#1917 BITD - UTVUnderground Approved
Apr 13, 2010
Eastvale CA
www.murrayracing.com
21. Scratch out # 1
22. Too many racers will be crying about "stuff" instead of just having a good time!
23. Johnny will have such a great time he will convince the rest of you that more hp is not so bad......
24. Joey will be announcing his candidacy for President. First order of business will not be the border, health care, or economy, but rather Executive orders to straiten out BITD rules. LOL.
25. We are going to start whining about all of the whining going on.
26. It will be a little to dusty.

Bajaxp

SXS Racer Extraordinaire - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 21, 2010
OC
^^^^that is awesome!
27. Casey will still have a pony tail and wear shorts. Plus the ubiquitous 'booooyaaaa.'
28. Yamaha will not win the race with their 112 hp 1800 lb Banshee.
29. Cory will be grumpy because we don't think he is the 'Godfather' and 'all seeing and all knowing.'
30. We will still have a 30" tire max.
31. Craig's catheter will fall off again because PCI doesn't sell them 'in his size.'

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000