Prayers PLEASE!!!!!!

family wagon

White Knuckled - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 29, 2009
Riverside
Thanks Joey....unfort right now it is out of everyones hands and is up to a high power. I think with the support and prayers that everyone is showing and doing she will pull thru this one like a champ

moose927

Feb 16, 2009
I am sorry to hear that, me and my family will keep her in mind, I am sure she will be ok soon

1BDDELX

Palmdale...Come Back To Me.... - UTVUnderground Ap
Jan 29, 2009
Palmdale, Ca
All right guys here she is in good spirits, please lets keep the prayers coming she is so precious....

DRAGONFIRERACING

DFR 2009 Baja 500-1000 Winners! - Official UTVUnde
Jul 1, 2009
What a beautiful baby girl. I will keep her in my thoughts and prayers. Please keep us updated.

ZTFab

Zero Tolerance Fabrication - Official UTVUndergrou
Mar 25, 2009
Upland, ca
She's beautiful.

Our thoughts and prayers to your family JR and hopes to a speedy recovery for her.

RHINOdan

RHINOdonkey
Oct 11, 2009
Its a beautiful thing to see everyone givin support to JR's family and specially her daugther! She looks good in the picture. What a great smile!! Hope she gets better soon.

kingck5

Bad Habits - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
pomona cali
she has her special friend with her, that friend has special healing power....she wispers in her hear....good thoughts....and joy...get well baby ...jordy....

BOBONTHIS

#64 PRO UTVUNDERGROUND RACER - UTVUnderground Appr
Jan 27, 2009
Mesa, AZ
Wow JR I'm so sorry to here this. My family's prayers are with here & your family. If there is anything I can do please fill free to ask.

family wagon

Jan 29, 2009
Riverside
Thanks guys I appreciate the support and I can say when I'm feeling down I get on the forums and check the support and comments and it truely makes me feel better ! You guys are the best keep the prayers coming she still needs them. The doc said that she prob has another couple days so hopefully come wed I will be at home with my family together !

Reactions: 1 person

Quad Cartel

Jun 13, 2009
Rialto,CA
JR I hope everything thing stays on the rite track, it sound like thing are getting better. Take care brother. Give Jen our best. If you need anything let me know. I am a pretty good take out getter.

1BDDELX

Palmdale...Come Back To Me.... - UTVUnderground Ap
Jan 29, 2009
Palmdale, Ca
Just an update Jordyn went home today. Please keep up the prayers and hopefully she will be fully recovered soon.

scmo777

Jan 20, 2009
Brawley, CA
That is "AWESOME":D:D The power of prayer is amazing, I'm glad alot of people realize this:D:p Thanks Jeff for putting this thread on here !! You are truely a Great Friend.

family wagon

Jan 29, 2009
Riverside
Well after the roller coaster that me and my family have been on in the last week or so it is finally getting better ! Like what Jeffposted my baby girl finally went home yesterday and what great news to
hear and see. She is A LOT better but still has same time for a full recovery

I want to THANK EVERYONE that has been praying for my family and Jordyn without the support and prayers who knows where she would be at today. I want to give a special THANKS to Jeff for getting the thread going and keeping everyone informed, that means alot. Also King and his family for the gift and card she loves her teddy

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000