Prayers for UTVUnderground member Waytay...

dkiewicz

Space Cadet - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Nov 28, 2009
Hesperia Ca
Prayers sent. Was there 5 months ago myself. Need ya back WayTay so take it easy and listen to the Doc's! :)

facteryfmf

Looking For a Few Good Men - UTVUnderground Approv
Feb 8, 2009
Phoenix
Prayers sent to Waytay but I also want to send out a notice to members. And although not all members are desert racers on here, there was an accident last weekend at BAP (battle at primm) involving a baja lite. Unfortunately a racer in the truck has passed away today. If you could, please say a prayer for his family and the off road community....

From Pete Sohren Facebook:
"I'm very saddened to inform you that jeff johnson, our friend and customer that was injured in a bad crash last weekend has died.....it is horrible news....please pray for his wife and family...."

So saddened by this news. Thoughts and prayers to his family and friends. Godspeed Jeff!

warlock

Wanna Go Fast? - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 23, 2009
az
Hey Wayne hang in there and Get better soon. Were Praying for ya.

Ali Baba

Sep 13, 2010
Hey guys, just an update. Waytay is doing well he has had two surgeries, one yesterday and one today. They blew out a couple blockages and threw in two stints. He says he is really enjoying the drugs... Lol! :D Wayne's a super trooper. Watch this video! The guy in the CanAm Maverick is Wayne, chasing me down over President's.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/jji4hccixyu9gnk/President's Ride.m4v

LORENZ

Lorenz Industries - UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 11, 2009
No amount of drugs can fix that kind of ugly.

waytay

Get Outta MY Waytay - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Thank you everyone. Due to great medicine. I will live to dune another day and be there for my awesome wife!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000