Powderpuff Video Sick Cam #1931

Custom Creations

Pretty In Pink #1931 Teryx - UTVUnderground Approv
Feb 9, 2009
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/yGkCEKwyhyk?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/yGkCEKwyhyk?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

So... pLease dont laugh! I have never edited a video ever!!! But I am way stoked to actually be able to post this!!! This is from the in car cam from the powderpuff of Tammy and I behind the wheel!!
:eek::eek::eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 2 people

Custom Creations

Feb 9, 2009
ha!! I guess my car is a little loud.. I do not know how to edit sound!! Turn yur volume down...

Custom Creations

Feb 9, 2009
Thanks... we were jamming... the car ran good....I will try to get some more up of actually passing cars... I am new at this and have no idea what I am doing!!! HA HA!!! I just drive!!!:eek:

Custom Creations

Feb 9, 2009
not too bad for a 750 huh? looks like we will need to step up to a 800 too keep up with the big boys and girls in 2011...:eek:

Custom Creations

Feb 9, 2009
reallY?? see i really have no idea what Im doing with video... so what am I supposed to do for music? any suggestions?anyone have any suggestions editing tips or software?

Crowdog

UTVGuide.Net
Jan 18, 2009
Shingle Springs, CA
www.UTVGuide.net
reallY?? see i really have no idea what Im doing with video... so what am I supposed to do for music? any suggestions?anyone have any suggestions editing tips or software?
They have got more restrictive with copyrighted music. There is supposedly a place where you can get free music to add to your videos. Or just let us listen to the rumble of your v-twin Kawasaki. :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000