Pouring Rain In The Valley Today!!!!

Grampsride

Team Incognito
May 8, 2009
Imperial, Ca
Glamis, Ocotillo Wells, Superstition should all be nice and wet by now. Estimates of 1.5 inches in places throughout the valley already. Gonna try and finish some wiring on the rhino and go for a ride in the morning, should be beautiful!

Friedman72

Apr 28, 2010
Saw this on on another forum this morning.... from the Glamis Beach store to you..... Was posted there by Glamis Pilot

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBf-ph3nzoI&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - Weather[/ame]

Ali Baba

Sep 13, 2010
I'm gonna head out to superstition next Saturday morning to do some suspension testing. I was out there a week ago and the sand was pretty soft. Hopefully this rain takes care of that. Good riding ahead!

DUNE DUMMY 29

OG Sticker Man - UTVUnderground La Familia
Feb 28, 2009
EL CENTRO
www.planetsidexside.com
Glamis, Ocotillo Wells, Superstition should all be nice and wet by now. Estimates of 1.5 inches in places throughout the valley already. Gonna try and finish some wiring on the rhino and go for a ride in the morning, should be beautiful!
CHRIS. A GROUP OF US RODE @ OCOTILLO WELLS TODAY. WE RODE FROM THE BLU IN TO SALTON CITY HAD MEXICAN FOOD & WENT BACK TO THE BLU IN RV PARK. IT WAS SO MUCH FUN. I HAVE NEVER BEEN ON A MUD RIDE BEFORE. WE JUST WENT FOR THE DAY TO VISIT SOME FRIENDS WHO WERE CAMPING THERE. IT WILL TAKE A WEEK TO GET THE MUD OFF, BUT IT WAS WORTH IT.

Grampsride

Team Incognito
May 8, 2009
Imperial, Ca
I bet, I wanted to go out this morning and ride for a couple of hours, but I just finished all the wiring and re-assembling the whole rhino, so I didn't really want to do a whole bunch of mud bogging, and I couldn't talk the old lady into going to Glamis???????? So I am going to shoot for next weekend for a Saturday ride.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000