Yamaha Potter Motorsports

dugfab

Oct 10, 2010
Grantsville, UT
Long time listener first time caller. This is my buddy Randy Potters Mason Built Rhino he picked up local last year, It needed some love to the engine but everything else was done. He raced the lucas oil Utah regional series this past year and had a great time. Here are a few action pics and a few of the tin work I am doing for him right now.

Attachments

LORENZ

Lorenz Industries - UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 11, 2009
We just did the same thing. Found a Mason car and intend to race it. We yanked the fresh Benchmark 686 motor in it, and swapped in a SR1. Reach light if your buddy is in need of a bilt to the kilt 686 race motor. Corrilo rods, CNC head with big titanium valves, clutching and carbs all done and matched by Chris at Benchmark.

fabd4baja

Jul 25, 2011
I picked it up today.. It looks much nicer in person.. Very happy with the quality of work.. Thanks Dug! It'll all get powder coated soon.. Dug is gonna post some more pics soon as well.

Seaver

Jul 13, 2010
Boise ID
Wow. Impressive aluminum work. Looking forward to racing with you guys in the spring. A couple of us from Boise will be headed down to some Utah regionals.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000