Yamaha post ur choped and droped pics

spody3

Wine Spody Odey - UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 3, 2009
Washington
hey lets see some pics of some chop and drop jobs.. i want to get some ideas before i do mine. thanks. interior and exterior pics

spody3

Feb 3, 2009
Washington
hey joey how low did the BLACK SHEEP magnum drop.. does he have any pics of the interior that you know about?? thanks

BL@CK$HEEP

Jan 21, 2009
*S0-CALI*
hey joey how low did the BLACK SHEEP magnum drop.. does he have any pics of the interior that you know about?? thanks
MY SEATS ARE 6" OFF THE CHASSIS

MY WINDOW OPENING IS 21" TALL

THE ROOF PITCH IS 51" FROM THE FLOOR TO THE BOTTOM ROOF TUBE IN BACK/48" IN THE FRONT.

I RETAINED THE STOCK DASH AND FLOORBOARDS AS WELL.

I AM HAPPY WITH MY RIDE AND HAVE NO VISIBILITY ISSUES WHAT SO EVER.

THE ROTAX ISNT BAD EITHER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

kingck5

Bad Habits - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
pomona cali
bad asss

MY SEATS ARE 6" OFF THE CHASSIS

MY WINDOW OPENING IS 21" TALL

THE ROOF PITCH IS 51" FROM THE FLOOR TO THE BOTTOM ROOF TUBE IN BACK/48" IN THE FRONT.

I RETAINED THE STOCK DASH AND FLOORBOARDS AS WELL.

I AM HAPPY WITH MY RIDE AND HAVE NO VISIBILITY ISSUES WHAT SO EVER.

THE ROTAX ISNT BAD EITHER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i really like black sheeps ride clean and rad one of my favorites who did all your work

BL@CK$HEEP

Jan 21, 2009
*S0-CALI*
I had Corky at Wal-Mart Service center fab up the rhino with leftover shopping cart parts.

(Magnum)

I have a dope lightbar with 4-8" Soltek H.I.D's as well . Easy on and off set up.

spody3

Feb 3, 2009
Washington
hell yeah joey. i will jump in my truck and just start driving. only like 18 hours or so. see you this weekend. j/K i wish. does anyone have pics of the the floor or anything also. just need a couple idea's

barrett00j

Feb 6, 2009
Steering

hey do you guys have any pics of the steering how you are lowering it to be the right height for the new seat heights?

mx4life48

Illinois Finest - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
MidWest is the Best...Illinois
I had Corky at Wal-Mart Service center fab up the rhino with leftover shopping cart parts.

(Magnum)

I have a dope lightbar with 4-8" Soltek H.I.D's as well . Easy on and off set up.
i bet this guy is a big douche :D

i heard a newb with a 686 took this guys rotax to school and back at ocotillo...from where the dirty midwest? :eek:

WERD

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000