All UTV's Post up a pic of your sxs!!

Pokahpolice

Sep 4, 2011
Standish, Maine
Are you painting them now? I did a good cleaning to mine when I had the plastics off.:D
Yeah...I started the breakdown yesterday. We finally had a day where it was warm enough to be outside. I'm painting everything, changing all the fluids, replacing the seats, new fixed doors, nerf bars/side steps, clutch spring, pulling the radiator to pressure wash it, new brake pads, fixing my exhaust brackets, new skid plates.

Complete overhaul to get ready for spring riding.

Firefighter

Just haggin out
Mar 7, 2013
Arkansas
Yeah...I started the breakdown yesterday. We finally had a day where it was warm enough to be outside. I'm painting everything, changing all the fluids, replacing the seats, new fixed doors, nerf bars/side steps, clutch spring, pulling the radiator to pressure wash it, new brake pads, fixing my exhaust brackets, new skid plates.

Complete overhaul to get ready for spring riding.
New pic AS SOON AS DONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pumped to see seats and doors !

Pokahpolice

Sep 4, 2011
Standish, Maine
Larry, I will definitely share some pics as soon as she's done. I'm also dying to see what it will look like with the new doors and seats. The seats are still waiting on shipping to finalize the deal. It's a complete pain in the ass to get them from Cali to Maine. I'm waiting to hear if the guy can get them into one box. If he can't the shipping is going to be WAY to much to make it worth it and I'll be back to shopping.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000