All UTV's Post up a pic of your sxs!!

Slacker

La Familia
Apr 1, 2012
Bakersfield
2008 Ranger Crew 700. Not much for mods, just trying to keep the old fella running:D

Family Crawler

Tow truck

Anti roll over backward device:D

Bumpers

Jan 23, 2012
I see u got the baja bumper on. have u tried to fit the 12" light?
I haven't yet.. I have a whole stack of leds coming in next week so I should get to try out a couple different options to see what I like best .. the bumper sits so tight to the Hood I have my doubts if its gunna fit and be able to open the Hood

sent from a payphone

CustomizedRhino13

Hot Rod Kool Aid
Mar 7, 2013
Mariposa, Ca
My 2006 660 with a JBS Sheave. I just built a roof for it out of 4x8 sheet metal. It only ways 15 pounds and with some lexel sealant/caulking it will be water tight. I like the roll bar on the edge because the trails we ride on are as tight as the rhino. I just recently added to the bumper to because the stock special edition bumpers suck. I added a front windshield that can buy at basspro on the rear for enclosement. I paid 10 bucks for the windshield, 60 for a 4x8 sheet of metal, and was given the windshield for the rear. I still need to paint it and so far I am very happy with it.

We screwed the top first then my dad and I pushed it down and screwed the front and rear.

Our golden retriever Rue aka(Meathead) wondering why he's not in the rhino lol

Attachments

Brian lee Rhino450

Mar 7, 2013
Tuscola tx. BFE
View attachment 9296 the day we bought it, wife wasent sure why we were getting it since i already have 5 motorcycles in the garage. I told her she would understand once she drove it on the trails. Here it is now View attachment 9297View attachment 9298 when we go out i let her do most of the driving. And i have to say she loves this thing. So we r all happyand here she is

Attachments

AdamS

Mar 7, 2013
some nice rigs/pictures you guys are putting up..
how it is now

the camping train..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000