Post Numero Uno

RWB713

Nov 19, 2018
Aztec, NM
Hello UTV Underground, long time lurker, first time poster. Figured I'd start being a little more active on this forum instead of just trolling lol

33, from Aztec, NM. Drive a 2018 XPT4, My time is spent 50% on the rocks, 20% in the wash and wide open, 20% in the mountains, 0% in the mud (less if possible).

It'sYourLegacy

Banned Por Vida
Mar 29, 2015
Welcome. Nice to have someone on here with a later model 4-seater from Polars. Was Dynamix standard on that model or an upgrade? Cage looks to be aftermarket or just properly reinforced? Any frame reinforcements yet?
Sorry that no one has bothered to welcome you up here recently including myself.
To your observation, there are many longtime lurkers and even members up here who will convert/revert to either first time trollers or born-again contributors as truly intelligent conversations surrounding the sport not necessarily allowed elsewhere bubble back up.

Please speak your mind as they did 'in the old days' (which jerks some chains in and of itself) as there are more than a few of us still left out here who can handle it. ;)

RWB713

Nov 19, 2018
Aztec, NM
Thanks for the welcome! Dynamix was an upgrade on my model. Mine is just the fox edition with no dynamix. The standard model came with walker evans shocks

Its a custom cage that me and a buddy built. I like how it turned out a lot. No frame reinforcements as of yet

Haha! I'm definitely not one that is scared to speak my mind, nor am I scared of the old days! I use that quote fairly often, that and "back when men were men"

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000