Polaris Polaris Stop Ride / Recall for 2016 RZR XP Turbo

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
POLARIS INDUSTRIES VOLUNTARILY ISSUES STOP-RIDE/STOP SALE ADVISORY FOR MY2016 RZR TURBO OFF-ROAD VEHICLES

MINNEAPOLIS (July 25, 2016) – Polaris Industries (NYSE: PII) is issuing a stop-ride/stop-sale advisory, pending a formal recall, for MY2016 RZR Turbo off-road vehicles, due to a potential fire hazard.

Polaris is currently evaluating a comprehensive repair solution. Once validated, repair instructions will be issued to Polaris dealers and vehicle owners will be notified that they can contact their dealer about scheduling a free repair. Until then, owners should not ride, and dealers should not sell, MY2016 RZR Turbo models.

All owners of affected vehicles are being contacted directly. In addition, updates will be posted on the RZR Recall page: http://www.polaris.com/en-us/company/rzr-recall.

Owners can also contact Polaris at 800-765-2747 or online at www.polaris.com.

About Polaris
Polaris Industries Inc. (NYSE: PII) is a global powersports leader with annual 2015 sales of $4.7 billion. Polaris fuels the passion of riders, workers and outdoor enthusiasts with our RANGER, RZR and POLARIS GENERAL side-by-side off-road vehicles; our SPORTSMAN and POLARIS ACE all-terrain off-road vehicles; VICTORY and INDIAN MOTORCYCLE midsize and heavyweight motorcycles; SLINGSHOT moto-roadsters; and Polaris RMK, INDY, SWITCHBACK and RUSH snowmobiles. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments and accessories sold under multiple recognizable brands, and has a growing presence in adjacent markets globally with products including military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. www.polaris.com

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bumpers

Jan 23, 2012
So the turbos gone off the polaris website.. I'm assuming till they get the issues with them fixed. Any word on that ?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Bumpers

Jan 23, 2012
I figured that were the case. I hope they get it figured out fast cause I want me a turbo

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Reactions: JoeyD23

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000