Poison Spyder entering the UTV Market!

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
So we have been having some discussions with our friends at Poison Spyder Customs and it looks like they will be entering the UTV market this year with some cool products. For those not familiar with Poison Spyder, they are a manufacturer who specializes in Jeep, 4x4 and Ultra 4 products and accessories. Their products are on some of the baddest rock crawlers around and we look forward to seeing their products and designs hit the market!

Check ou there goods here: http://shop.poisonspyder.com/

We will keep you updated ...

TTSH

Aug 23, 2011
Thats awesome! They helped progress the "Daily wheeler" concept, and also made some Bad A$$ buggies. Cant wait to see what they have in store!

dkiewicz

Space Cadet - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Nov 28, 2009
Hesperia Ca
Stay tuned we will be coming out with some really cool stuff for sxs's.
Hey Brev!!!

I knew you had to have a hand in this! How are you, long time no see/talk. Chris and I were just talking about you last night, wondering how you are doing.

This sounds awesome, can't wait to see what you have in store for us.

Take care...

Dan...

brevndeb

Your Mom
May 5, 2010
Beaumont CA-B-Town
Hey Dan doing great living the dream. As soon as we get rolling on the utv side of the company I will be running the utv division at poison spyder. I am very excited to be apart of such a great company and am even more excited that we are getting into the utv business. I guess taking Larry the owner thru the little Rubicon in his new Xp got him into it big time. Hope all is well.:D

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Holly crap Brev!!! That's awesome!!! I miss riding with ya!!! Say hello to the family!!! Dave

mosslager

STEEEEEEEEKERZ - UTVUnderground Approved
Nov 4, 2009
This is great news... PS makes some cool ass shit for Jeeps, can't wait to see what they turn out.

Poisonous

Poison Spyder Princess
Jul 12, 2010
Redlands, CA
www.poisonspyder.com
Sorry for being so late to the party of chiming in here. Race week happened right after I saw this thread the other day.

I'm personally quite excited about this. Learning about a new niche in the industry is already proving to be quite fun.

As with every item Poison Spyder produces, this whole UTV idea came about when my dad decided to purchase a RZR. And similar to every other vehicle he has ever owned, he immediately wanted it torn apart and rebuilt the way he saw fit.

His toy is about half-way done, just in time for KOH. The feedback we've received on the first few changes has been outstanding. I'm hoping that means the items we've designed for this RZR will be available to others very soon.

View attachment 8994

View attachment 8995

View attachment 8997

Joey-D, I'll be expecting a bill for posting photos lol

Attachments

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000