Please pray for...

VBosch02

Dec 3, 2010
Bellflower, Ca
My family and I will be praying for a full recovery for the two of you. My dad and I were sitting at the start of the drags and saw the fire start. Glad to here you guys are doing ok.

Dudeonit

Chino's Finest - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Dec 10, 2010
Chino, CA
There is a Paypal accnt that was set up - From RF's

"A oil line burst soaking Branden's cloths with oil which caught fire... Branden's dad (Dale) just called to tell me that Branden bailed from the Rhino at approximately 50 mph and begun rolling in the sand and his friend Josh used a fire extinguisher to put the flames out on Branden... Josh received 1st & 2nd degree burns on his hands and arms from putting the fire out on Branden using a fire extinguisher...

Branden is at the Maricopa Medical Center in Phoenix with 3rd degree burns on 70% of his body... The doctors have already told Dale skin grafs will be a on going treatment taking up to a year... Branden doesn't have medical insurance...

Maricopa Burn Center
2601 East Roosevelt
Phoenix, Arizona 85008
602-344-5726

To donate to the Branden Sims Recovery Fund here is the paypal address [email protected] all funds sent will go directly into Branden pay pal acct .our thoughts and prayers are with him .Now lets see if we can help him with the medical bills."

Last edited by a moderator:

tatum

Hans Solo - 2009 UTV Baja 500 & 1000 Winner - UTVU
Feb 10, 2009
arizona
Lets get together and help out a fellow duner and utver as we have done before here at this awesome site.

ranchmkt

From The Land Of Avacado's - UTVUnderground Approv
Sep 11, 2009
Fallbrook
I don't know you guys but this really hits home. Prayers go out to both of you.

Joey has a good point about joining Reach to keep it going. I am going to sign the family up today.

Hounslow

El Jefe Numero Uno - UTVUnderground Approved
Jun 1, 2009
I also have a donation paypal. Just the 4 hospital visits alone with the several weeks off work is going to make for some very hard times in my family please anything helps.

[email protected]

4430 n sheridan ln
Prescott valley az 86314

Thank you

Sent from my Droid

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
I am talking with Josh right now to try and get something set up for these guys more formally to help raise money much like we have done for other fallen riders on this site. Once I get our ducks in a row I will try to announce something more formal. For now keep spreading the word guys!!!

If any vendors want to get in and donate a product or 2 that we can giveaway in reward for those donating in the form of a drawing please let me know ASAP. I will be contacting some of you directly.

Thanks everyone! Lets get these guys back on their feet!

Hounslow

Jun 1, 2009
Update. I'm back in the burn center for my follow up. Bad news :( I am being re admitted and am looking at surgery (pig skin) eekk. So please prayers and support are needed.

Sincerley Josh Hounslow

NEVERENOUGH

Oct 25, 2009
Hey Brandon praying for you bro. Talked to your dad yesterday and I will try to give you a call in a day or two. Keep your head up man you are in all of our thoughts and prayers.
Later
Casey

Hounslow

Jun 1, 2009
Thanks for all the prayers. Looks like I go in for surgery possibly Friday and I should be released somewhere between 2 to 4 weeks.
Thanks again and please brandon and I in the top of your mind at all times we really need your help right now

Sent from my Droid

Rhino x 2

Mar 21, 2010
Our thoughts and prayers for you guys!<!-- google_ad_section_end --> Good luck from your utv bros on the east cost down in Georgia.

OFFROADSWAPMEET

Aug 5, 2009
TEMECULA
This is a real tough time for these guys so what ever anybody can donate to these guys would help a bunch.

Hope you guys have a speedy recovery and get well soon!

From,
The Offroadswapmeet

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Thanks to Greg Frantz for Posting this up!

Hey everyone.. I just wanted to pass on the info that another good friend, and fellow racer, Josh Hounslow got severely burned while in Glamis riding with Brandon Sims. An oil line broke causing a fire, and he has been badly burned as well. There has also been a donation account set up for Josh. Anything will help! Please spread the word to our community!!

To donate to the Josh Hounslow Recovery Fund here is the paypal address:

[email protected]

Don't forget to choose the option for Gift.

For those of you without paypal here is the mailing address:

Josh Hounslow Recovery Fund
4430 N Sheridan Lane
Prescott Valley, AZ 86314

So please help out, even if its just a little! Everything helps! Thanks very much!! These two guys need all the help we can give them!

Come on lets help this guy out! Josh is a huge supporter of the underground! Every couple of bucks helps!!!

Brian B

Red Rotax - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
We went to see the boys last night. It was tough seeing them in so much pain, but relieving to know they're going to be OK. With all things considered, they were in very good spirits! Branden was able to get out of bed and move to a chair only a few inches away for the first time. The pain these guys are going through is possibly the worst pain anyone will ever experience in a lifetime.

Thanks for all of the donations and prayers. They can certainly use them!

Karl

McKrawlin - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Glendale, AZ
WOW... awful to hear! Saw one of you sitting on the ground, seemed like trying to catch your breath... didn't know it was this serious. I know that white car was smoking pretty bad after the three of us made a pass down the drags. Was this the same problem that caused the fire? Anyways... Prayers go out for a quick recovery fellas! I can't even imagine the pain you two are going through....

Hounslow

Jun 1, 2009
WOW... awful to hear! Saw one of you sitting on the ground, seemed like trying to catch your breath... didn't know it was this serious. I know that white car was smoking pretty bad after the three of us made a pass down the drags. Was this the same problem that caused the fire? Anyways... Prayers go out for a quick recovery fellas! I can't even imagine the pain you two are going through....
Yeah an oil line broke

Thank you for the prayers.

Hounslow

Jun 1, 2009
Surgery 1 is scheduled for me at 11 am tomorrow they will be installing aftermarket cadaver skin then approx 7-14 days later will be surgery 2 where they will remove the aftermarket products and install some of my oem skin from my thigh.

My surgery should last 2 to 5 hrs

i will keep you guys posted on the utvug FB page

wish me luck guys

God Bless

Reactions: 1 person

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000