All UTV's Playing at TDS today

Mike L

Kawasaki Kult Grand Wizard - We HATE Dem Bears
Feb 11, 2009
Riverside, CA
www.lashermotorsports.com
Here are a few pictures of us playing in the notches at Truckhaven/ Octillo Wells today. I'm on my wireless card and service is horrible out here. i'll upload more on Sunday when i get home. This is one of the best places to ride. We had a bone stock 09 Teryx sport and a 09 teryx with a funco long travel, bed delete, muzzys exhaust, and ITI sway bars.

Attachments

waytay

Get Outta MY Waytay - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
sweet, so which one performed better on the ride?? Nice wheel stand!!

CoachJB

Mar 2, 2009
I love Truckhaven. That is where we camp during the season once a month. I've been trying to get MikeF out there so he can experience some awesome trails, please post a bunch of pics.

Coach JB

Mike L

Feb 11, 2009
Riverside, CA
i have a ton more pictures from the weekend... we wheeled no stop on Saturday too. there were 13 jeeps in our group too. i brought my jeep but looking at all the fun the side x sides had i wish i had brought my teryx. We got into some even crazier stuff than what i posted from Friday.

Stay tuned....

mikef

Big Mike - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Beaumont, Ca. (Inland Empire)
I love Truckhaven. That is where we camp during the season once a month. I've been trying to get MikeF out there so he can experience some awesome trails, please post a bunch of pics.

Coach JB
I am going to get out there with you soon... Let me know when the next trip is..... I really want to check it out.

Mike L

Feb 11, 2009
Riverside, CA
So as promised here are some more pics from the weekend. I have to say I was really impressed with both the stock Teryx and the modified Teryx. The modified Teryx had a Funco long travel and ITI front sway bar set up with King shocks. It was amazing how the long travel kit handeled with the sway bars in the desert. What I did notice was the lack of articulation in the notches beacuse of how stiff the sway bar is. Out there i guess it's a give and take and the sway bar had it's benifits and drawbacks. If I were going to be crawling on a regular basis I would look at an option to have the sway bar disconect and be removable or a smaller bar that would flex a little bit more. I could see when we were in some of the notches where it would be benificial.

If you have never been to truckhaven, it is a place you must put on your bucket list. It doesn't have the best scenery but the terrain is amazing and you could spend hours only traveling a small distance. The best part is if you can't make it threw a notch or up a hill climb there is always another way around and you can get right back to where you were.

View attachment 332

View attachment 333

View attachment 334

View attachment 335

View attachment 336

Attachments

CoachJB

Mar 2, 2009
I've been on those exact trails as well. With the Rhino I've been able to go everywhere the Jeeps go excepts sometimes I high centered and need to be pulled over, other than that, Truckhaven is SXS heaven.

While on a night run 3 years ago we were all on Jeeps and hit some soft stuff and were having trouble getting out of it. We had to use the winch to get us out. We were working on getting out of there for a while and then all of a sudden a Rhino pulls up over the ridge to check on us and I was like...I'm getting a Rhino man!!!

Coach JB

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000