Planet Side X side

Craig

Oct 7, 2010
Colorado Springs, Colorado
So I decided to click over and see how our old stomping grounds was doing, Most of the LaFamily were kicked off the site and were looking for a home when Joey D allowed us to move over to his house. the fourm was Planet side X side, I new person had purchased the site and ran it into the ground, after a few of us full time users started expressing our concerns we were kicked from the site. So it looks as if it has gone by by, all the links say Account suspended. Just go's to show you how the people and the leaders of a truly good forum work to keep a site going, if you want to bully your way around and decide its your way or no way, then it wont last long. Hats off to everybody here for a really good site!

Reactions: 1 person

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Viva la familia and UTV UG!!!! Joey D for Pres.....!!
The Rzr forum said my ass crack was showing when I dance and gave me a hassle .....weird

DUNE DUMMY 29

OG Sticker Man - UTVUnderground La Familia
Feb 28, 2009
EL CENTRO
www.planetsidexside.com
THE SAME PERSON BOUGHT RHINO 411. IT TOO HAS GONE DOWN RAPIDLY. JOEY WARNED PEOPLE, BUT SOME DID NOT LISTEN. JOEY HAS BEEN NOTHING BUT ACCOMODATING, WELCOMING & ACCEPTING OF LA FAMILA FROM THE BEGINNING. THANKS JOEY FOR THE BEST SXS SITE ON THE INTERNET. THANKS CRAIG FOR THE POST. REP POINTS FOR SURE. :D:D:D

BLR

Dec 15, 2010
Florence, Oregon
Speaking of buying sites, it will be interesting to see how Pirate4x4 changes with new owners. Hard to maintain to character of a place with new people at the helm.
Agree will be interesting for sure, specially on the political front to keep land open...

Seaver

Jul 13, 2010
Boise ID
Being from Boise but having a strong love for racing side x sides... This is my main contact to the info and racing updates and discussion. This site is great and it's always nice to log on and get the latest low down. Thanks Joey for keeping us in the know.

tyler

Parkse5 - UTVUnderground Approved
May 27, 2009
mission viejo
Planet sxs was the first site that i joined to get info on racing and upgrades and I learned alot from the people on that site! But after I joined the underground I have to admit I rarely went back!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000