PITP 09 Sep 4-6

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Kyle put up the link to bison ranch....for those comin from Cali the ride takes about 9hrs....it is just under 500 miles. It is an awesome drive though!! I am planning on leaving on Thursday the 3rd I think it is, leaving like at 4am....get there in the late afternoon. Ride all day friday in the mountains. Then on Saturday we ride to the race and watch the race...come home, go back to the resort, have a huge Carne Cook Out then ride back to the race at night to watch the trucks run!! Sunday drive back home.

Thats what I did last year and it was awesome!! SO if you cali guys that want to come do the same thing we can all follow eachother out!! The resort is SICK!!! Super nice, shopping and stuff for the women....it is awesome!! Hopefully it wont be all stormy this trip!

waytay

Get Outta MY Waytay - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
So who is wearing the pink plastics this year????:confused:

waytay

Jan 15, 2009
Just made my reservations for fri and sat night will bring smaller trailer and just haul rides!!!

waytay

Jan 15, 2009
Nice Waytay!!!!!! What did it cost you wayne?
$215.00 for the two room suite!! 99 per night plus tax. Driving that far does not make sense to haul everything! Just gas cans and the rides.

waytay

Jan 15, 2009
Actually we should get needs out of the way!! AZ reg is needed After reading last years threads. Otherwise possible tickets??? We have teryx reg'd in az but not street legal. However got ticket at glamis for that, trying to decide what to do?? Keep az reg or change to cali.....If keep in az just pay 180 dollar ticket for reg fraud!

waytay

Jan 15, 2009
I am getting reg in AZ Wayne but last year I rocked it without....I wil gladly pay a ticket if I had too......
J you know if yu get stopped in glamis with az reg on ride and a ca license that is reg fraud according to the po po's. we have the ticket on the counter right now!

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
You would think that there is a temporary vistor reg you could get. I mean if your coming into AZ to visit to go hunting or do what we are doing there has to be something we could obtain right???? We have plenty of time, we should find out....

az_amsoil

Amsoil Arizona - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 22, 2009
I'm in again...might camp this year...Joey's carne is reason enough to make the trip, although Karl is talkin' some big game on his carne this year!!!!

Double Trouble Hooks

Dorian's My Name, Pimpin DTH's is my Game - UTVUnd
Jan 15, 2009
cant wait, my diesel,rhino and maybe my lifted grand cherokee to beat on at night and stay warm..lol

Kracker

Krack-A-Lackin - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Buckeye, AZ
You would think that there is a temporary vistor reg you could get. I mean if your coming into AZ to visit to go hunting or do what we are doing there has to be something we could obtain right???? We have plenty of time, we should find out....
I will look into it for you Cali guys.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000