PITP 09 Sep 4-6

mikef

Big Mike - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Beaumont, Ca. (Inland Empire)
Tell them we are the Non Profit UTVUnderground Crusaders for Christ and we are going up there to do some outreach work to some abused underprivledge children....

Wow... I fell bad just saying that.... LOL.

az_amsoil

Amsoil Arizona - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 22, 2009
Tell them we are the Non Profit UTVUnderground Crusaders for Christ and we are going up there to do some outreach work to some abused underprivledge children....

OMG!!! LMAO!!!!

kingck5

Bad Habits - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
pomona cali
that sounded like you have done some poop like that. your good.you go around selling pixy stix mike and say your trying to stay off drugs lol ..................:p

El Heffe

Jan 28, 2009

Does underground and christ even belong in the same sentence:confused:

waytay

Get Outta MY Waytay - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
OH SHAT I just realized this is party in the pines, I thought it was party in my pants! Guess I better cxl my reses!!!LOL

waytay

Jan 15, 2009
bump bump bump!!!! I cant WAIT for this trip!!! Its going to be awesome!!!!! Everyone needs to mark this out ont heir calendars and make reservations at Bison Ranch....its a haul from cali but SOOO WORTH IT!!!!

how many hours for us J

Double Trouble Hooks

Dorian's My Name, Pimpin DTH's is my Game - UTVUnd
Jan 15, 2009
:Dfinally another close one for the az boys...definitely good times and looking forward to it.

waytay

Jan 15, 2009
back to the top...request time off peps!!!!!

Hey joey tell your boss he still owes me a brand new sledge hammer from the last trip!!!LOL

az_amsoil

Amsoil Arizona - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 22, 2009
Figured I'd post this over here...OK, so here is last years site...There were 5 TH and a camping group in here. Slight drop off the road and it is 1.2 miles from the turn off 260 (FR144). Trees on all sides and pretty flat:

This spot is 1 mile in on FR144. About as many trees and could take another 6-10 TH (depends on the size):

This spot is 1.4 miles down from 260 on FR144. Medium drop off the road to get in here, but pretty nice as a wash runs by the west side and plenty of trees. Again tight turn into this off the road and coming out could be a bit of an issue. I'd say about another 6-8 could fit in here:

Drop in from FR144

I check out Dead Horse Wash road, but in the rain this would turn into a mud pit on the south side 260. The North side is about the same, but no trees! here is a glimps of it (~4 miles east of FR144 on north side of 260):

The last spot is FR146 (Decker Wash Road). This is 2 mile south of 260 just as you cross a cattle guard on the left. North of 260 on this road would be the way to the Whiplash race on Saturday.

Again, I didn't go into Heber as it is 6 miles away by 260 and even farther if you don't want to ride on the road. All the spots above can be reached by forest roads to and from Bison Ranch. There are miles and miles of trails north and south of 260 to explore in this area.

Here is a map of the spots (the red line being 260):

I'm planning on going up again July 24-26 so if anyone has any other places let me know and I'll check them out (I'll do Black Canyon road on this trip). Also I'll get some GPS points for the campsites. Hope this helps you guys!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000