PITP 09 Sep 4-6

megadesertdiesel

Jan 25, 2009
Mesa, AZ
$284 for 3 nights ar Bisen ranch 2 room suite. i am down. bringing the rhino for tunes, rzr for fun, and megacab for destroying the desert.

1.Taylor and Gina
2. JoeyD and the DiGiovanni Fam!
3. Waytay & Family
4. Justin and some lucky lady yet to be picked
5. Kracker and Krackette. Maybe the Kracklins too.
6. Dorian and Family maybe another friend and fam too
7. Karl and family (Camping)
8. Megadesertdiesel wife, little one. hotel

Taylor

Party In The Pines Founding Father - UTVUndergroun
Jan 15, 2009
AZ
www.rigidindustries.com
yeppur

$284 for 3 nights ar Bisen ranch 2 room suite. i am down. bringing the rhino for tunes, rzr for fun, and megacab for destroying the desert.

and Taylor's Jeep. Fartin rock chucken diesel...

1.Taylor and Gina
2. JoeyD and the DiGiovanni Fam!
3. Waytay & Family
4. Justin and some lucky lady yet to be picked
5. Kracker and Krackette. Maybe the Kracklins too.
6. Dorian and Family maybe another friend and fam too
7. Karl and family (Camping)
8. Megadesertdiesel wife, little one. hotel
i cant wait for this trip....

mikef

Big Mike - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Beaumont, Ca. (Inland Empire)
Joey,

I am thinking about following you out.... Sounds like fun. Plus I want some of your famous Carne.

Can you drive to and from the resort in your Rhino or do we have to trailer them in and out?

az_amsoil

Amsoil Arizona - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 22, 2009
Joey,

I am thinking about following you out.... Sounds like fun. Plus I want some of your famous Carne.

Can you drive to and from the resort in your Rhino or do we have to trailer them in and out?
I ask last year about the Cali guys last year, they said if you have a CA plate, just have everything for street legal in AZ (mirror, horn, plate light, rear lights, proof of insurance) your good to go...of course they said it's up to the cops. Keep in mind that you need to be street legal to travel on the forest roads. The area is a very popular get away for people in Phoenix and there is a ton of people driving quads (just don't ride double!) and SxS on the roads.

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Mike I chanced it last year and didnt have one problem. I drove from the resort strait to the camp where the group was at and then drive on the highway to the trail to the race.....I plan to try and get AZ reg since my pops lives there. But if I dont get it I will chance it again!!

ChaseThisToo

My Other Car is a Class1 - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
So Cal
Sounds like the wife, Ryder, and I are in as well. No camping though.

Either way its going to be a blast.

Also I can fit 3 rhinos on my flat trailer. If anyone is leaving from the Pasadena area you can toss it on the trailer and jump in my ride and split gas.

mikef

Jan 15, 2009
Mike I chanced it last year and didnt have one problem. I drove from the resort strait to the camp where the group was at and then drive on the highway to the trail to the race.....I plan to try and get AZ reg since my pops lives there. But if I dont get it I will chance it again!!
You know I am down to chance it.... but remember what happend last time we chanced it.... LOL.

I think I want to go on this trip..... It will be fun to hang with the guys and east some Carne.... I read that you guys got rain last year.... Was it cold too? Shouldnt the weather be good that time of year in Arizona?

mikef

Jan 15, 2009
I am in..... I am going to roll with you Joey. I just booked the 2 bedroom suite for the 3rd, 4th and 5th.... Thursday, Friday and Saturday..... I will follow you out.... Should be fun. Hopefully I can talk the wife and kids into going with me... Mikey will go for sure... If not I will ditch the cage and rear seat.

drewallen42

Jan 30, 2009
You know I am down to chance it.... but remember what happend last time we chanced it.... LOL.

I think I want to go on this trip..... It will be fun to hang with the guys and east some Carne.... I read that you guys got rain last year.... Was it cold too? Shouldnt the weather be good that time of year in Arizona?
It wasn't that cold, just had scattered rain. It's in the high country so weather is a little less predictable. Cold/Warm/Rain/Shine, it was a great time. Looking forward to doing it again.

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
I wonder if we can get a better group rate?? Just dont tell them we were the guys with the UTV's last year....Kyle ruined it for all of us, parking underneath the stair case....F'n Kyle!! LMAO We got yelled at like 3 times for driving too fast!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000