Pismo next weekend ?

family wagon

White Knuckled - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 29, 2009
Riverside
Just wondering if anyone is going to be at Pismo next weekend. I'm heading at thur til sunday, let me know if you will be out there so we can get together and ride

1BDDELX

Palmdale...Come Back To Me.... - UTVUnderground Ap
Jan 29, 2009
Palmdale, Ca
Still need my shocks..............................
Tuning the best I can with it park. Got the MSD in now.

family wagon

Jan 29, 2009
Riverside
That's chitty man well another time, hopefully it won't be to busy since everyone will be there this weekend. I think I'm going to dust off the dirt bike for this trip

Goldmember

I'll SHow You How To Stunt - UTVUnderground Approv
Jul 7, 2009
Moreno Valley, Ca
I'll be up there this coming weekend. Arriving late Friday night. Myself and a buddy with a Teryx. We usually camp wherever I get stuck. Usually within inches of high tide on a good weekend.

family wagon

Jan 29, 2009
Riverside
Sweet man what your ride look like so I can try to find you. Or if you see my rhino come say hi !!! I will be with a couple other Rhinos a blue 2 seater with L.T and a red 4 seater with L.T and my ride( look at my avatar ) I will be sproting a american flag also on mine

Goldmember

Jul 7, 2009
Moreno Valley, Ca
Cool deal....if you see me shoveling out a Class C Rv don't be shy, the more shovels the better! Should be a good weekend, camp sites sold out as always..

family wagon

Jan 29, 2009
Riverside
LOL should I bring another shovel ! :D Damn sold out thats means a lot of peeps I have never been there so should be cool.......

Goldmember

Jul 7, 2009
Moreno Valley, Ca
Sold out means I get there late friday I'm screwed on finding a camping spot. My usual stragedy on this type of situation is find some Hippie with a Vw Bus Van and me and my buddy circle his camp(they never have caution tape.) In the morning he feels so out of place that he relocates camp and suddenly we have an open spot. Works everytime. I don't feel bad cause they don't go there to ride. We do.

family wagon

Jan 29, 2009
Riverside
Lol well if you want I have people going tomorrow we can try to keep some room open for you and whoever ? It will be more low key with family and stuff like that but let me know if you want us to try to save you a spot

Goldmember

Jul 7, 2009
Moreno Valley, Ca
Lol well if you want I have people going tomorrow we can try to keep some room open for you and whoever ? It will be more low key with family and stuff like that but let me know if you want us to try to save you a spot
I just got off the phone with my buddy and that would be awesome if you can save some spots. We will be getting there late though. My guess would be around 12:30-1:30 am Friday night if thats cool. You would just probably wake up and know what the poor hippies feel like in the morning. We are more family oriented also. Taking the little guy with his 50cc quad. Just a little hush hush on the red sticker thing. I got a 24foot class c Rv with a 18 foot flatbed trailer, buddy has a F250 with a 26foot toyhauler. Let me know if you can shove us in anywhere. If not, I'll come steal your wood at night....your choice. J/k

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000