Pismo 6-11 dAY TRIP

BiggJim

I Hate Rules - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Bakersfield
So word on the street is the huckfest will be going on at pismo...Myself and a couple of buddies are talking about going riding this day. Anyone else be at pismo that wants to hook up for a ride? I promise Ill try to keep up in my Ole Rhino:scared2:

Class51600

Familia 1st - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Oct 22, 2010
Murrieta, CA
I have always wanted to go to Pismo but it's a bit longer then a day trip for those of us in the southern Cal. We should all plan a trip up there one of these times, but I would say sometime in late August early September so it can be HOT!!!!!:D

BiggJim

I Hate Rules - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Bakersfield
I have always wanted to go to Pismo but it's a bit longer then a day trip for those of us in the southern Cal. We should all plan a trip up there one of these times, but I would say sometime in late August early September so it can be HOT!!!!!:D
In pismo the summer months are usually the coldest:eek: The nicest weather I have EVER seen at Pismo was on Thanksgiving about 5 years ago. The was no wind, sunny and 85-90 during the day...and about 75 at night. It was perfect!!!!! Ever labor day weekend i HAVE ever been it has been foggy and cold;)

MRPAT920

I'm drunk, always - UTVUnderground Approved
Mar 25, 2009
riverside so-cal
In pismo the summer months are usually the coldest:eek: The nicest weather I have EVER seen at Pismo was on Thanksgiving about 5 years ago. The was no wind, sunny and 85-90 during the day...and about 75 at night. It was perfect!!!!! Ever labor day weekend i HAVE ever been it has been foggy and cold;)
its the wind that makes it a pain in the ass

rockrae

Mar 12, 2011
last weekend was nice in the morning till about 10 then wind till 7 at night. family and friends sat in the trailer most the weekend.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000