Pictures open behind threads

SGM4Life

Oct 29, 2009
Valencia,Ca
Hey I was curious if its just me but when I am scrolling through and click a picture it opens but is blocked by the thread I am reading through. Is it a fix I need to do with Chrome or a problem with the site?

Thanks
Shawn

NIKAL

May 13, 2012
Ditto! Work computer, lap top & phone. Thought it was me. If I open in a new screen then I can see them just fine. Click on the picture and it opens behind the thread.

onerich

The Carpenter - UTVUnderground's La familia
Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
Me also every sens the xp blinking thing at the top of the screen when you change threads started I think , but I was thinking is was just my old puter .

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Guys I am a little confused as to whats happening. Anyone savvy enough to shoot me some screen shots or post them up here? Is it images on the home page or in the forum? Are the images posted in a thread or posted as attachements at the bottom of a post??

I need to better understand the problem because after looking I don't appear to be having any issues?

Thanks guys!

james720

Jul 25, 2013
New here but I joined up to see the pictures to get ideas for my build. I'm having the same issues with seeing the pictures. It pulls up BEHIND the posts instead of INFRONT of them.

Happens on my iPad, Galaxy S3, MacBook, and both my work PCs. So I don't think it is browser nor OS specific.

Timmys Hat

Aug 5, 2011
This is really just a safety feature this site has implemented in case a stray picture of a Polaris product appears.

Move along, nothing to see here. :D

SGM4Life

Oct 29, 2009
Valencia,Ca
Joey I am sure you know, but here is another pic of what it looks like when I click on a picture on this forum.
[/URL][/IMG]
So you know I am using Google Chrome.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000