Pics from my weekend (Balls out 250)

ChaseThisToo

My Other Car is a Class1 - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
So Cal
Hey guys I'm bummed out that I missed dune tour this year but here are a few pics from my weekend.

We were moving all day passing people and making time but 2 flats 3 limiter straps and fuel issues held us to 6th.

SoCal

I'm a Toy Haulin Hooligan - UTVUnderground Approve
Jan 16, 2009
Orange Ca.
Sweet pics, sorry for the issues but you did finish, for that you get a Congrats!!:D

ChaseThisToo

Jan 15, 2009
So Cal
Yeah I sit in the left seat with the right pedal to the floor.

Pops and I share driving duties. I ran the first 4 laps and pops finished the last 3.

My fast laps were consistent with the overall winner just a few little issues to work out.

ChaseThisToo

Jan 15, 2009
So Cal
Here is a little vid also. We take up the last 30 seconds.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kNFDx4PXLo]YouTube - Balls out 250 video 2[/ame]

If you guys want me to stop posting buggy stuff over here let me know. Just thought I would share.

family wagon

White Knuckled - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 29, 2009
Riverside
That ride was sick !!!! I didn't know that was you out there driving... I had some beer with a couple guys in your crew towards the end of the race. We found a crazy tech section and sat there and watched, snapped a couple pics.

ChaseThisToo

Jan 15, 2009
So Cal
That ride was sick !!!! I didn't know that was you out there driving... I had some beer with a couple guys in your crew towards the end of the race. We found a crazy tech section and sat there and watched, snapped a couple pics.
What section were you in. What were the guys in my crew driving? If your at another race make sure you stop by for a beer at main and hang out for a bit.

that may have been the single most gay thing you have ever said Travis!!! DOnt ever say that again!!!! LMAO :confused:
Ok ok I'll shut up and never say anything gay again.

Thanks for the support guys!

family wagon

White Knuckled - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 29, 2009
Riverside
They were in a jeep going towards the 15 freeway, cool guys we were shooting the shit for awhile then you come by so they took off. The section is hard to explain but it was pretty slow and then you dropped left into a wash. You might remember it cause it was super rough, if I would of known that it was you driving I would of came by. Next time I go to one of those races I will hit you up before I head out and see if you will be out there, whens the next races ?

I was the one out there with the UTVUNDERGROUND shirt on !! like that one Joey LMAO

ChaseThisToo

Jan 15, 2009
So Cal
Car looks great Travis. Bring it to Glamis next trip!
I was joking with pops about that. I'm working on him. We have buckshots but the race car would be SWEET.

Are you guys going to run the BITD Primm race?
We will be out there but with another team. We are still getting comfortable with the car.

They were in a jeep going towards the 15 freeway, cool guys we were shooting the shit for awhile then you come by so they took off. The section is hard to explain but it was pretty slow and then you dropped left into a wash. You might remember it cause it was super rough, if I would of known that it was you driving I would of came by. Next time I go to one of those races I will hit you up before I head out and see if you will be out there, whens the next races ?

I was the one out there with the UTVUNDERGROUND shirt on !! like that one Joey LMAO
Sounds like my uncle. The next race is in May and it's the 500 mile day/night race. It starts around 4 in the afternoon.

I had the underground shirt under my driving suit so I could rip it open like superman.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000