Pic Of The Day UTVUnderground Style!

Karl

McKrawlin - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Glendale, AZ
Glamis...this goes way back. No LED's......no radius cage and paddles that didnt work..and a DFR Flag?
I was standing just to the left when you made that jump.... HUGE! Somebody (cough... cough... Todd) was skeered to launch the DFR car... lol

Taylor

Party In The Pines Founding Father - UTVUndergroun
Jan 15, 2009
AZ
www.rigidindustries.com
thx

that was back when I wasnt Skeerd.. Now it takes about a 12er to get to that point..too many rhino rollovers since then...and rzr's, and rangers..
I need to be behind a desk.

look! here I am..

kingck5

Bad Habits - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
pomona cali
THAT WHITE ONE LOOKS BAD BOOTY ANY PICS OF IT ............AND YOU GOT SOME AIR ............AIRKARL

Taylor

Party In The Pines Founding Father - UTVUndergroun
Jan 15, 2009
AZ
www.rigidindustries.com
??

never found out who those guys were, they were hucking that thing too..
I think it had a Rhino Mafia body kit, thats all I remember.

mikef

Big Mike - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Beaumont, Ca. (Inland Empire)
Turned hard towards the "FAT SIDE"
LMAO..... That is funny. I turned hard to the fat side too. 1 week after I had my Rhino. The day before my wheel spacers came in.... Right in my backyard.

I am old, fat, out of shape and I have 4 young boys.... I dont jump like you guys anymore.... but here are a few of how I roll in my backyard. Stock suspension sucks. LOL.

This is one of my favorites..... oooppsss

Our group getting tickets from Barney Fife....

Soboba Race last year..... I love the pic of Highdesrtrhino (Bruce)... he balanced on the front end for a while before going over. Mr. Offroad (Michael) took the pic.

Me and Code passing Regis Harrington at Soboba.... I love this pic... I dont care if his Rhino was busted. LOL.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000