Pic Of The Day UTVUnderground Style!

facteryfmf

Looking For a Few Good Men - UTVUnderground Approv
Feb 8, 2009
Phoenix
Wheres the video of Bobbys crash at ET in the brand new Induced rhino from a few years ago...?

2008fx4

resident jock
Feb 24, 2009
Tucson
some old pics - didnt even get a chance to get pics this year - one trip out to the dunes, one out to box canyon, and after about 100 miles one big hole in my motor.

2008fx4

resident jock
Feb 24, 2009
Tucson
here's how the rhino sits now appearance wise:

might have an ace up the sleeve when it comes to a new motor. i'll find out on monday hopefully.

megadesertdiesel

Jan 25, 2009
Mesa, AZ
i am in south western PA for the holidays and we have done some riding. plan on getting some more in tues and wed this week.

here is some of the excitement. 9 quads, 1 Argo, 1 Rhino

a 6 wheeled ARGO with a 18hp motor WITHOUT a rollcage. both were thrown out and slid 20 feet down the trail. rolled it back, pulled the spark plugs and it fired up.

mud hole with 1 1/2" thick ice over it my brother decided to go into. i jumped out before i got soaked.

dnf736

Retired - And Still UTVUNderground Approved!!!!
Jan 15, 2009
Alpine, CA
Heres mine, what do I win? This happened about an hour ago.

Crusing Code & his friend over to another friends house so they can goof off, going about 40mph up a hill and bam, my son said it was like a flash gernade on COD. Took a second to realize what happened. Turned around, kicked the boys out and gave chase but didnt want to drive too crazy so I dropped it and went back to pick the boys up. Rock thrown by a passenger from an on coming car.

CHP said while they were taking my statement that it just happened again to another car, hope they catch the phuckers.

Edit, and that windshield is less than a month old..

junior quisquis

I AM NOT BLUE - YOU LIFT-YOU LOSE! - UTVUndergroun
sick!! We never did see the good video and photos from the jump....what up with all those? Whats up with the documentry?
Sorry about the wait. I have been going through a nasty custody battle and breakup. I haven't been on here or been really doing anything. As soon as I get my two little girls better, I will post somthing. Dont mean to let the cat out of the bag but life is life.:(

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000