Pic Of The Day UTVUnderground Style!

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Weber 130 turbo......soon to be 225+hp

thx joey.. I heard you were spotted at Glamis mlk weekend...I never saw you...was gonna have you drive the weber...we took the wheelie pic last weekend..heres a couple more..

Man people see me wrecking buggys at races and in Glamis! I wish I was doing all these things!! ahhhahahahahha

That weber motor is rediculous!! I need to get behind the wheel of that bad boy!!!

dnf736

Retired - And Still UTVUNderground Approved!!!!
Jan 15, 2009
Alpine, CA
The wife taking my nephew, (fresh from Minnesota & who goes in the amry in two weeks) & his chick out on a ride.

And, what do you think happens when your model rocket C&B's so you start taping rocket engines to anything you can find to see if it will fly, then you decide to just.....light off an engine attached to nothing to see what it will do? What do you think will happen?

Here

Let

Code

show

you

what

happens......

Friggin kid.

DRAGONFIRERACING

DFR 2009 Baja 500-1000 Winners! - Official UTVUnde
Jul 1, 2009
I got poped in the face with a roman candel during a 50 race at the house. My young cuz said that he didn't know it would go that far. So I decided to be the bigger man and just...Shoot him back. I should have got him in the bum with one of those bad boy's looks like it packs quite the punch. Good thing it didn't take out an eye.

Got to love Kid's!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000