Peak Powersports - Race support at 2016 BITD events

Aug 30, 2015
Sheridan, WY
Picture1.jpg

Peak Powersports out of Sheridan, WY will be supporting all BITD UTV events in 2016 with on-site parts sales and vehicle diagnostic capabilities using Polaris Digital Wrench software. Our race trailer will have a full stock of high wear items for RZR XP 1000 and Turbo models. We ship UPS daily or can fill your order to bring to each race. Check out our website for parts diagram look-up as well as racer pricing 24/7. Use coupon code BITD for racer discount of 20% off retail on all items except engine and transmission assemblies (call for pricing). www.PeakPowersportsllc.com Call Tim for more details at 307-672-6414.

Need a RZR for racing, pre-run, weekend fun or a RGR for pit support, work around the shop, etc??
Peak Powersports is also offering winter pricing to racers and support crew. Save big $$$ on 2016 models (too low to advertise) and all 2015 models for sale below dealer cost. We are a full service Polaris, Yamaha and Kawasaki dealer and can haul 1-2 units to each BITD race to save on transportation costs. Call Randy for more details. 307-672-6414

Lastly...check out the Peak Powersports / Lonestar RZR turbo #954 at the Parker 250 and the Peak Powersports / Geiser trophy truck at the Parker 425.

Picture1.jpg Peak truck.jpg

jajl22

Jun 5, 2015
Very cool, I am sure your support will come in handy for a lot of guys

george.felix

George
Jan 11, 2015
Houston, Texas
Typically parts are not in stock and have to order them then drive to pick to them up. I can't imagine just needing a part going to the trailer and you have it. I pay for it and leave.....no waiting! That's incredible! Reminds me of the old days....

facteryfmf

Looking For a Few Good Men - UTVUnderground Approv
Feb 8, 2009
Phoenix
Typically parts are not in stock and have to order them then drive to pick to them up. I can't imagine just needing a part going to the trailer and you have it. I pay for it and leave.....no waiting! That's incredible! Reminds me of the old days....
They won't have enough parts for your car!

Reactions: Heybeerman

facteryfmf

Looking For a Few Good Men - UTVUnderground Approv
Feb 8, 2009
Phoenix
I'm turning over a new leaf georgie. I'm rooting for you to podium every race you enter. And giving you a chance with all the experience you've paid for in 2015!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

jdrew1965

Oct 28, 2015
Damn Felix...

I do think this is a great thing. Would be really amazing if you guys were at the alternate pit or main pit during races with the parts trailer. its not possible for us to have everything on hand. I will say I hope you bring lots of universal cv boot bands and anything you know the service department uses on the regular. We never have enough of the essentials.

I look forward to seeing how this blooms throughout the season. I will do some business with you just because you're making a commitment to the series!

Aug 30, 2015
Sheridan, WY
We will be racing out of the Peak Powersports race trailer as well as assisting with parts. Look for large white enclosed trailer and #954 RZR XPT in the main pit at Parker 250. We have a good mix of common wear parts and a few common damaged parts. I am sure there will be an odd part or two that we do not have but I feel good about our initial stock and will adjust race to race in efforts of supporting BITD full 2016 season. What we do not have at the track we can order/ship from the dealership in quick turn time...and at same discount using code BITD.

We look forward to meeting fellow racers and assisting however we can going forward.

Aug 30, 2015
Sheridan, WY
Lots of calls this week with questions about buying parts at the track (THANK YOU).

Plan is to make it easy on everyone as we will all be in a hurry on race day. We will take your name/info and CC number at the race so you can take parts ASAP. We will set you up an account at the dealership when we return to WY and run your CC at that time. Your account will be set up with BITD racer discount and so you can call/order at anytime for shipment going forward. MOST items will be 20% off MSRP. Larger items (engines/trans, etc) do not have much margin so they will be sold at cost plus 10%.

If you know of any items you need now please call the dealership and we will box your order and bring to the race specifically for you.

Peak Powersports
307-672-6414
Parts Manager - Tim

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000