PCI SXS Busa Build

JaYpEeYoOeSsAy

Figure that user name out! - UTVUnderground Approv
Dec 13, 2009
Whats up guys, a lot of you know me from other forums... i havent been posting much primarily cause ive been swamped and sold my Rhino about 8 month ago.

Anyways, i own a powdercoat shop in palmdale california about an hour north of LA and do mostly custom project, colors, etc... we do just about everything from small to big projects, have great pricing and can usually turn stuff around quick. no job is too big or too small and we can handle production of all sizes. We can also do Design and CNC cutting for you guys who like to fab your own stuff. im in the process of upgrading my table as we are starting to make more product for customers...

Anyways most of the people that know me know i have a passion for not only offroad, but for the SXS world and fabrication. I started on an idea of building my own busa SXS about 2 years ago; where i wanted to not only design, but build all my own parts. my plan has evolved in many ways, but was finally ready to materialize about 3 months ago. Because i am so busy i started the build at home so i could work on it on the weekends. I plan on moving it to the shop shortly as we've moved to a brand new facility and have been spending more time there.

I wasnt going to start a thread for fear of being too busy to keep it updated, but Joey talked me into it so here we go. hope you guys enjoy and will do my best to keep the pics coming as i have time...

Last edited:

rappy60guy

Jan 24, 2010
Congrats on the new build!! cant wait to see it done...looks like your off to a great start for sure

JaYpEeYoOeSsAy

Dec 13, 2009
thanks bro, when are you gonna come bring your stuff? need to hang out...

FABWERX1

May 31, 2011
Hey , I know those parts.
John does all my powder coating and cutting does a phenomenal job. One hard working mother effer thats for sure

Car looks great man.

JaYpEeYoOeSsAy

Dec 13, 2009
Thanks Thad hopefully more intamately soon... lol, you know that means a lot coming from you bro! much respect man!

mosslager

STEEEEEEEEKERZ - UTVUnderground Approved
Nov 4, 2009
Looking good John! Don't lose that motivation.... its almost a roller.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000