PCI SXS Busa Build

JaYpEeYoOeSsAy

Figure that user name out! - UTVUnderground Approv
Dec 13, 2009
I got to meet John and go for a ride with him and moss out at the Rally. That Car is Bad Ass!! Sounds just as good as it looks!, and I should know cause I was always behind him trying to keep up, lol. This pic is out at Shell Reef.

ert%20Rally%202013/IMG_2069.jpg
I had a great time riding with you too Kev! It was awsome to meet you, hopefully next time Moss heads up to my neck of the woods, you can make it!

Your car is simply bad ass ! You should build them per order, I bet the guys in Dubai would love them ! Have you duned the beast yet ?
Except for the sand I played in at OW, I have not duned it yet. I'm sure it will do fine, just haven't had interest in going to the dunes much the last several years as its where I spent all my time 15 years ago. I may pull one off at some point this season. As far, as building more cars, I'm not real interested unless someone was doing it for me. The passion was in the one off for me. I like custom projects, not cookie cutter stuff, so I'm ready for the next somthing. If any guys in Dubai are interested, this ones for sale as everyrhing has a selling price!

Thanks for the great comments guys!

JaYpEeYoOeSsAy

Dec 13, 2009
I'm concidering selling cause I want to start another project. I've had some real good offers close to what I'm asking, just haven't been 100% on selling as I'm slightly attached and its an amazing car to drive. I do however have it listed in the classifieds incase someone catches me on the right day. Link below...

http://classifieds.utvunderground.com/index.php?ct=utvrace&md=details&id=65559

JaYpEeYoOeSsAy

Dec 13, 2009
Offroad toys of equal or greater value... I'm in to everything offroad, but also good with some vettes, Harleys, etc...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000