PCI SXS Busa Build

JaYpEeYoOeSsAy

Figure that user name out! - UTVUnderground Approv
Dec 13, 2009
Ones a spot and the other a flood, they seem good so far, deff plenty of light....

JaYpEeYoOeSsAy

Dec 13, 2009
Here's a few more updates. Finished the dash, wiring is pretty much back together, coated and installed the intake, installed gear box, seats and belts, shift Linkage, etc... Only had a few hours here and there, but she's comin together...

JaYpEeYoOeSsAy

Dec 13, 2009
Thanks for all the support guys! If it wasn't for the kind words that kept me modivated, I don't know how I could have finished it... Amazing car to drive!

G.T.

Jan 15, 2010
Gilroy, CA
I have been following the build and just got through reading your feature article. The pictures speak volumes of your attention to detail and planning. I hope to see the car in person someday.

JaYpEeYoOeSsAy

Dec 13, 2009
I have been following the build and just got through reading your feature article. The pictures speak volumes of your attention to detail and planning. I hope to see the car in person someday.
Thanks man!

BEN@KNINE

Apr 2, 2013
Unreal. The craftmanship and detail is pretty special. I saw (somewhere else) it may be for sale?!? I don't think I could ever part with it!!! One of my favorite builds anywhere.

Aug 6, 2013
Your car is simply bad ass ! You should build them per order, I bet the guys in Dubai would love them ! Have you duned the beast yet ?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000