PCI SXS Busa Build

JaYpEeYoOeSsAy

Figure that user name out! - UTVUnderground Approv
Dec 13, 2009
Or the filthy whore, like the ship on that stupid movie cabin boy.... Lol

JaYpEeYoOeSsAy

Dec 13, 2009
A little more progress today guys... Thads really pulling this thing together, I'm Stoked on seeing what i invisioned years ago becoming a reality. I like to think I'm a decent fabricator, but I'm glad I didn't take this tin on myself as i would have fallen far short of what we have going on right now...

JaYpEeYoOeSsAy

Dec 13, 2009
I bet i want to see that thing in the dirt. Its going to be FAST!!!!
Trust me, you and I both; I've got boxes of parts waiting to get put on as soon as she's home. I'm ready for some testing to see how she performed...

JaYpEeYoOeSsAy

Dec 13, 2009
Well when you get it done we will have to go for ride would be stoked to see it run. I am sure thad would be down for a dez trip also.
ya, we already discussed it and plan on it. gonna need to do some suspension tuning and probably plenty of other things...

JaYpEeYoOeSsAy

Dec 13, 2009
so pumped on this build!!
thanks JD, have a cold one waiting for me... as usuall, we will be out at the show all weekend... we are staying at the Hyatt regency resort newport in the PCI suite... lol... anybody else staying there????

mosslager

STEEEEEEEEKERZ - UTVUnderground Approved
Nov 4, 2009
Let me worry about the first one.. lol... I've been hit up by several peeps, not ready for anything like that right now... But the future may hold more...
Well Im inline and will even let you pc it and slap a steeker on it

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000