PCI SXS Busa Build

MRPAT920

I'm drunk, always - UTVUnderground Approved
Mar 25, 2009
riverside so-cal
ok bud its the first week of sept. where are the pics of the busa car i seen thad build a full race car in a week ..is this car ever going to be done?? testing is in 2 weeks whats the hold up....i dont want to hear your in the ER for sticking a peanut up your nose.....:D

JaYpEeYoOeSsAy

Figure that user name out! - UTVUnderground Approv
Dec 13, 2009
It's coming, I've got a lot of peeps hitting me up for pictures and they will come soon.... I was there last Friday and he was working on it. This isn't some cookie cutter wannabe sxs with an ecotech... This is the real deal... Lol... Seriously, Thad is gonna knock it out and is doing a great job, I think you guys will deff approve! So we will be on the road soon Louie. I have ordered and got everything to finish the car as soon as I get it back so it should go pretty quick if time allows...

MRPAT920

I'm drunk, always - UTVUnderground Approved
Mar 25, 2009
riverside so-cal
It's coming, I've got a lot of peeps hitting me up for pictures and they will come soon.... I was there last Friday and he was working on it. This isn't some cookie cutter wannabe sxs with an ecotech... This is the real deal... Lol... Seriously, Thad is gonna knock it out and is doing a great job, I think you guys will deff approve! So we will be on the road soon Louie. I have ordered and got everything to finish the car as soon as I get it back so it should go pretty quick if time allows...

LOL nice bud so will it be at the sand show im sure joey will make some room for it at his booth.... :)

JaYpEeYoOeSsAy

Dec 13, 2009
Ok Louie, here's a sneak peek for what's to come. This is obviously in raw form and is still getting fine tuned, but you guys get the idea for the direction we are heading in.

I would also like to mention and give props the the artistic qualities and superb fabrication of my boy Thad. Most of you have drawn your own opinion of him years back and he has deff made his bed and lied in it many times. But he is true fabricator and craftsman, and I'm glad to be working with him on these finishes as I can assure you I would have had some real nice boxes for a dash... Lol.... So far its exactly what invisioned and I'm Stoked... Enjoy.

JaYpEeYoOeSsAy

Dec 13, 2009
Well you guys that know me know that the fit and finish on this Thing will get all my focus. So rumors of steves camel is not far off... Lol

deviant_illusion

go to the UTVUnderground where there is cool SHIAT
Feb 4, 2009
WVC, UT
Virgin elephant foreskin died monster energy green gets my vote for the dash and seats.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

JaYpEeYoOeSsAy

Dec 13, 2009
Virgin elephant foreskin died monster energy green gets my vote for the dash and seats.

I'm so sick of monster green... I get people coming in all the time wanting monster green, I'm glad to finally see a slow down with that color... I'm going for colors not so predictable, like somthing you would hit patio furniture with or maybe a wrought iron gate .. lol...

deviant_illusion

go to the UTVUnderground where there is cool SHIAT
Feb 4, 2009
WVC, UT
I'm so sick of monster green... I get people coming in all the time wanting monster green, I'm glad to finally see a slow down with that color... I'm going for colors not so predictable, like somthing you would hit patio furniture with or maybe a wrought iron gate .. lol...
I thought the comment about virgin elephant foreskin would make it obvious that my previous suggestion was a joke.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000