PCI SXS Busa Build

JaYpEeYoOeSsAy

Figure that user name out! - UTVUnderground Approv
Dec 13, 2009
A liitle intake plenum to work with my UMP. Just need to brake it and tig it...

JaYpEeYoOeSsAy

Dec 13, 2009
Made some more templates for my engine cage, fire wall, center console, etc. All those cut outs get mesh in case some are wondering... I'll post pics of the exhaust and intake plenum once they are welded up tomorrow..

mosslager

STEEEEEEEEKERZ - UTVUnderground Approved
Nov 4, 2009
Looking good... if ya wanna throw some more weight at it I have some bricks I'm not using. :D

JaYpEeYoOeSsAy

Dec 13, 2009
Thanks to my boy Darin at Prowlers for taking the time to tig up my exhaust and intake plenum today... 2 more things knocked out...

JaYpEeYoOeSsAy

Dec 13, 2009
panels look good JP will it be ready for glamis in december??
Ya for sure bro, I ordered my axles today, sprockets, chain, plenums done, exhaust is done, etc... As soon as my trimmed harness shows up from peter d, I fire this Thing up and all is good. I'm in plumbing and wireing mode, ill be testing in October no doubt...

Thanks Mike!

JaYpEeYoOeSsAy

Dec 13, 2009
SO BAD ASS!!!!
thanks JD!

So ya, harness is back and Exhaust is temporarily in for start up... Gonna do some temp plumbing for the oil cooler and rad... Oh ya, and need to wait for my fuel pump...

I'll take video of the first start up..

JaYpEeYoOeSsAy

Dec 13, 2009
so.... My good friend Thad (Fabwerx) has the car, he will be working on the tin for me. Thad has been a great mentor throughout this entire build and has always been on the other side of the phone when i needed anything. i truly look up to him and cant wait to see his touch on the dash and cab...

It is both weird and comforting to have my car out of the garage. its been a fixture in there for last year+. But im totally stoked to have a good friend and innovator taking my hard work and getting the final look i invisioned. cant wait to see what he does...

Thanks Thad!

JaYpEeYoOeSsAy

Dec 13, 2009
180 MPH, it is going to be fast.

But really looks like a very nice layout.

Bryan :cool:
Lol, not quite.... She's geared to do 104mph with 31" tires... 180 would be fun though... Just maybe a little scary in that little thing... Lol...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000