PCI SXS Busa Build

mosslager

STEEEEEEEEKERZ - UTVUnderground Approved
Nov 4, 2009
wow,you doing that to flatter me or really beleive it?
I know you will delete anything not needed to get to the weight you built it for and then re-engineer accordingly. You will then go with composites and titanium where needed. Filled up with helium in the frame tubes and tires. However your confidence disturbs me... So I will go 1583

JaYpEeYoOeSsAy

Figure that user name out! - UTVUnderground Approv
Dec 13, 2009
I know you will delete anything not needed to get to the weight you built it for and then re-engineer accordingly. You will then go with composites and titanium where needed. Filled up with helium in the frame tubes and tires.
lol, you are correct! my goal is 1500. but for purposes of this weight guess we will go with offiicial first wiegh in...

LSRGreg

#877 SR1 UTV - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 26, 2009
I'll wait till you have all four, and ill take them in unpowdercoated....
Well, we powdercoat all of them textured black as part of the manufacturing process. So you will have to blast off the coating, if you want to do them another color. sorry. Hit me up next week, and we should have them ready to go.

Thanks,
G-

JaYpEeYoOeSsAy

Dec 13, 2009
Well, we powdercoat all of them textured black as part of the manufacturing process. So you will have to blast off the coating, if you want to do them another color. sorry. Hit me up next week, and we should have them ready to go.

Thanks,
G-
its all good, black texture works for me. ill call you next week. thanks bro!

JaYpEeYoOeSsAy

Dec 13, 2009
Well was shooting to have her on the ground and out of the million of rhino parts i have laying around was 1 spindle beraling short of putting the front end together. i got the rear put together, but still have some work to do to finallize the rear. all in all it looks like ittle have a decent stance. stoked to be closer, but upset that its not on the ground...

MouseTrap

Jan 18, 2012
IL
Looking very nice!!!
Can't wait to see her finished and on the ground. Thanks for the updates and pic's keep them coming.

South Bay 4 Life

California
Dec 5, 2011
Torrance
Thing runs like a champ! Just dropped in a bigger motor in it so I''m enjoying it even more. Paul created a monster gettin me into this stuff!

Your ride looks insane!

JaYpEeYoOeSsAy

Dec 13, 2009
Thing runs like a champ! Just dropped in a bigger motor in it do I'm enjoying it even more. Paul created a monster gettin me into this stuff!

Your ride looks insane!
bitchen bro! congrats on being a new uncle! i gotta get down and see your brother...

South Bay 4 Life

California
Dec 5, 2011
Torrance
Dude, I'm addicted to that baby! She's awesome! I already got her a Glamis outfit from the beach store. LOL

Do you have another SxS you are driving until this build is done?

Btw: what the hell does your profile name mean? LOL

JaYpEeYoOeSsAy

Dec 13, 2009
Dude, I'm addicted to that baby! She's awesome! I already got her a Glamis outfit from the beach store. LOL

Do you have another SxS you are driving until this build is done?

Btw: what the hell does your profile name mean? LOL
ya well i sold the last rhino in april last year, didnt want to, but the offer was unheard of, so i took it...

then i started building this car...,

and realized i didnt have a lot of time so i bought this one...

BTW, look familure...

LOL!

JaYpEeYoOeSsAy

Dec 13, 2009
Looks sweet John, I cant wait to see you come out and win SOBOBA????
haha, thanks bro... honestly, im already wanting to build the next one. i got some great ideas for the trailing arm version... i really need to find a reliable fiberglass guy... if any of you guys know someone, please PM their info...

JaYpEeYoOeSsAy

Dec 13, 2009
Nice! We have a roller! Great work JP
i try bro! man, if it wasnt for my shop and your stupid company keeping me so busy, maybe id be able to get more done faster...

cray part, is the car looks way heavier then it i think it really is. theres obviously still a lot to add, but it feels super light right now...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000