PCI SXS Busa Build

JaYpEeYoOeSsAy

Figure that user name out! - UTVUnderground Approv
Dec 13, 2009
Thanks guys, hard at it today again... ill have some updated shots this afternoon...

JaYpEeYoOeSsAy

Dec 13, 2009
Here's a few more pics guys. Got the tin on the front complete today, just got a some minor Sanding, trimming and manipulating.

JaYpEeYoOeSsAy

Dec 13, 2009
K, I found mine in a drawer. I'll trade you for my radius roller, I need that thing for another job... I'll stop by next week...

JaYpEeYoOeSsAy

Dec 13, 2009
Heres a few more pics, made the wings for the rear lightbar and front lightbar...

GOVACHO

Nov 8, 2011
Riverssippi
DAMN GOOD LOOKIN THERE JP !!!

That is one sick project.. First, can you lend me your son for a summer I need some work done on my car also...lol..

Wish I would have seen this thread sooner when I lived in the San Fernando Valley, I would have jumped all over being able to help you out for just the time to learn something new so I could work on mine.

So do you ever think of opening a fab shop for SXS ? Its something I have been thinking about out here in Riverside, CA. If you think that we need talk then just let me know cause there are LOTS of spots that can work...

JaYpEeYoOeSsAy

Dec 13, 2009
Thanks bro! Yeah, I'm thinking of openning a fab shop this upcoming year just behind my powdercoat shop. think it'll be nice to turnkey some projects... Gonna play it by ear for now and see how the economy goes, but if it looks promising, its on...

JaYpEeYoOeSsAy

Dec 13, 2009
Thats sound good, well if the funds dont turn up , I'm looking to start up one so i have funds..
The funds to open isn't an issue, its having the clientele if things get worse in this state would be the concern... We'll see what happens, I'm tooled up enough and could even start within my current facility to save on overhead, just may need to build a mezz for storage...

JaYpEeYoOeSsAy

Dec 13, 2009
Installed a few 4" on he bumper and started messing with a skid plate. Oh ya and getting the desert tactical rhino ready for TG...

JaYpEeYoOeSsAy

Dec 13, 2009
Been busy as usual but have made a little progress. Looks like after approx 160 dzus fasteners I might just be done with alumn. I started on my floor, sidesteps, and am cutting a bunch of last minute tabs, footrests, etc. Also gathered everything to wire and plumb the car... I really don't have any exciting pictures and it probably looks like I've gone backwards but I can assure you I'm a few steps closer. I'm gonna be home tomorrow, so I hope I get some hours in...

JaYpEeYoOeSsAy

Dec 13, 2009
I managed to squeeze in a few hours yesterday and cut. Bunch of tabs, switches for my dash, side steps, seatbelt tabs, installed batter box, Batt switch tab, etc... Here's a few pics, hope to have more this afternoon...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000