PCI SXS Busa Build

JaYpEeYoOeSsAy

Figure that user name out! - UTVUnderground Approv
Dec 13, 2009
A bunch of you have been texting/emailing me asking for updated. its currently slow going as I have been involved in a new project leaving me limited time. I will try to update with some pictures this weekend as I hope to get some time in. Thanks for all the interest, I want it done and hope to be testing soon. Pics and video to come...

JaYpEeYoOeSsAy

Dec 13, 2009
A few 50" rigids... Now need to build a light bar... I'm gonna swap out the middle one for a 40" amber and 2 4"... Think that will break it up a bit... Also got a 12" for the bumper... lol

mosslager

STEEEEEEEEKERZ - UTVUnderground Approved
Nov 4, 2009
A few 50" rigids... Now need to build a light bar... I'm gonna swap out the middle one for a 40" amber and 2 4"... Think that will break it up a bit... Also got a 12" for the bumper... lol

I told you once already you are going to hurt someone with those...too much lumens for one person. Go ahead and ship one of those to me for safe keeping.

JaYpEeYoOeSsAy

Dec 13, 2009
So I got my car back a few weeks ago. Thad did a great job on the dash and center console but got busy with some pretty urgent builds so she's back home... I have been working on the engine cage and fire walls. I have been super busy with work, so its been slow going. Here's a few pictures of current status, I hope to have the whole engine cage done tomorrow...

JaYpEeYoOeSsAy

Dec 13, 2009
Here's a few more guys... Got a little more done today; I didn't do everything I wanted to, but oh well I have to cover a shift tonight...

megadesertdiesel

Jan 25, 2009
Mesa, AZ
looking good.

is your bead roller electric? i have seen it done but never tried it. bead rolling panels makes them look 100x's better than flat.

mosslager

Nov 4, 2009
Heres a video to cover the build... Its been blocked from mobile devices

[ame="http://youtu.be/uviNxmEqAJw"]302 Found[/ame]

JaYpEeYoOeSsAy

Dec 13, 2009
sick job bro, this was a pretty cool surprise! thanks for taking the time to do this... also, thanks for pushing me towards TG for completion. now i need to find every spare minute availible to get it done. guess ill just have to stop sleeping for the next month since thats all the time i have left each day... lol!

JaYpEeYoOeSsAy

Dec 13, 2009
Well I thought as always I would have more time today. As usual time wasn't on my side. I did however manage to get my mesh cut for the engine cage and started on my fire walls, both inside the cab and in front. Here's a few pics...

mosslager

Nov 4, 2009
Maybe a dumb question...but how are you securing the mesh and when you pc it will it be raw or coated with the panel?

JaYpEeYoOeSsAy

Dec 13, 2009
Maybe a dumb question...but how are you securing the mesh and when you pc it will it be raw or coated with the panel?
I think I'm gonna do it all, but may be like a gloss black mesh on satin black panel. As far as securing it, well there my friend i have a secret plan cause i really don't want to rivet it...

JaYpEeYoOeSsAy

Dec 13, 2009
Looks like I lucked out and the froze my job for the next 2 days and now only have the shop to deal with. so looks like I get some time on the ride and have no kids home. so this may move me ahead a little. here's a few pics; got the door panel trimmed, made the pass fire wall, and started on the drivers fire wall...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000